Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lapping - Aug 26; Event 6 and 7 Aug 27/28 MIR

Drivers, Instructors and Volunteers.
    The Canadian National Time Attack Championships will take place at Mosport International Raceway in August. Now is the time to get signed up.

Scrutineer: Derrick Cormier - thatsderrick at yahoo dot com
    Event Inquiries: Stephen Deneka, Chief Organizer- steved at spda-online dot ca

http://2011tanationals.caslube.com/index.htm/

Lapping - Aug 26; Event 6 and 7 Aug 27/28 MIR
    sigpicFrank - OTA #259 retired. I'm in BC now!

Re: Lapping - Aug 26; Event 6 and 7 Aug 27/28 MIR

Looking forward to it .
    OMSC
    Current: 2011 Corvette Z06
    Previous: '06 Z06, '10 Corvette, '93 & '02 Camaro Z28's

Comment

Ditto here!!!
      sigpic
      Supporting member of several
      grassroot Clubs

Comment

Anyone who needs a reduced rate at the Holiday in Feel free to use

http://www.hiexpress.com/redirect?pa...pNum=100285264

i
        Now CrITical Inc.
        Misssion Critical It solutions for your business.

Comment

$495 Open House Price extended!

Thanks to Sailun Tire, a huge sponsor of the Canadian National Time Attack Championship at Mosport International Raceway, the Open House Price of $495 for the three days at Mosport has been extended until August 7, 2011. Dinner will be included on Saturday evening. In addition, there will be a lottery for all candidates who've signed up for the three days by August 7, 2011. The lottery will be random and five lucky winners will receive 50% of their entry fee back.

Take advantage of this spectacular offer and get a chance to win 1/2 of your entry fee back, don't wait, spaces are very limited.

To register, contact Serge at ontariotimeattack@gmail.com

Instructors will be available all three days. If you wish to have an instructor all day Friday, this will be available at a modest additional fee. (Please note, this may be mandatory if you have limited track experience).

Frank

Comment

Serge, is mailing a cheque to your address OK (for event registration purposes, that is?)
            Last edited by kmorris; 07-26-2011, 11:52 PM.
            Another quality post from Black Dwarf Racing

Comment

For questions specifically for an individual, when possible email them directly to that person. You can contact Serge at ontariotimeattack@gmail.com

Comment

Apparently not. I of course tried that first -twice, over a week's time. Maybe there is some problem with the account? I know Serge has posted recently, so maybe he can check into it.
                Last edited by kmorris; 07-27-2011, 09:58 AM.

Comment

I have not heard from him in a few days also.
                  sigpic
                  Pro Tour Truck

Doug

Comment

Originally posted by kmorris View Post
                    Serge, is mailing a cheque to your address OK (for event registration purposes, that is?)
                    You can mail your registration to the address on the back of the Registration Form: http://casc.on.ca/sites/default/file...ation_form.pdf

OMSC

Comment

Ah, reading the paperwork...good idea Pete!

Comment

serge has not gotten back to me either , do we just fill in the registration form and the 495 will be charged or how is that going to work , im not seeing any special registration forms ?? im new someone help

Comment

What exactly are the nationals? Why is this being branded a little different than our regular time attack events?
                          2010 to 2013 OTA competitor with a Honda, Ford, and a BMW.

Comment

Originally posted by shelbymills View Post
                            serge has not gotten back to me either , do we just fill in the registration form and the 495 will be charged or how is that going to work , im not seeing any special registration forms ?? im new someone help
                            Depending on how you choose to pay (cash, cheque, credit card), you can scan/e-mail or fax your form with CC info, to the e-mail/number listed on the form (http://casc.on.ca/sites/default/file...ation_form.pdf), or you can mail it in with a cheque to the postal address listed.

If you haven't heard back from Serge, be patient. Keep in mind, it's the middle of summer, and there's a good chance he may be away somewhere enjoying the sunshine .

There are still 4 weeks to go until the event, so there is no immediate "urgency" to have your registration submitted/processed. If you have already sent it in, I'm sure he will get to it in due time .
                            OMSC

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjwal View Post
                              What exactly are the nationals? Why is this being branded a little different than our regular time attack events?
                              Ujjwal, the "Nationals" means that this is a National event, including members from all across the Canadian "SoloSport" / "Time Attack" organizations. I think that pretty much every year, one region or another hosts a National event. Ontario has done most of them since I've been around, but I know that they've previously been held in St. Eustache, and a couple years ago at Atlantic Motorsports Park in Nova Scotia .

If you're already a competitor in the Ontario series, your points at this event will still count towards the season, however, the event will also be scored as a stand-alone "National" event, independent of the various regional series. Point being, somebody can just show up to this event, WIN the event (for their class, or overall), but still not impact the remainder of the season for the various class/overall winners .
                              OMSC

Comment

Working...
                              X