Re: OTA Event 6 Lapping Videos

Whose cockroach was that?
    sigpic

Stephen, SPDA VP, OTA Director, CCC Member
    OTA: SGT1 ! -=- CSCS: SSA #842

Comment

Good driving, Matt.

Your R6 advantage over worn out 888 is obvious.

JohnP

Comment

Thanks JP, I can always count on you for a backhanded compliment.

I guess worn out R888s aren't optimized but I guess that's as obvious as the ridiculous horsepower deficit I have to a car that is two classes below me (and one that is in my class with aero and the same tires) in a series where horsepower counts for 70% of a rating.

I keep hearing about a dyno option and the ccc/ota has the option of applying this but maybe the solution is weighting aero and suspension pips at 30%.
        sigpic
        2006 350z
        OTA SGT1 #14 GT Challenge GS #19

Comment

Originally posted by Kart14 View Post
          Thanks JP, I can always count on you for a backhanded compliment.

I guess worn out R888s aren't optimized but I guess that's as obvious as the ridiculous horsepower deficit I have to a car that is two classes below me (and one that is in my class with aero and the same tires) in a series where horsepower counts for 70% of a rating.

I keep hearing about a dyno option and the ccc/ota has the option of applying this but maybe the solution is weighting aero and suspension pips at 30%.
          Do you have videos following Riann in any corners?

The hp disadvantage is obvious however, why did you not get datalogged at Shanny? I would have fought (harder) for you if I had real data. The ccc are not charitable philanthropists, nothing will be given unless facts beyond a reasonable doubt are put out (and we all know it's opposite for when things are taken but that's just how the cookie crumbles).

Curiously, if you had to, what PI would you give for a stock version of your car based on your own judgement?
          2010 to 2013 OTA competitor with a Honda, Ford, and a BMW.

Comment

Working...
          X