RS3's vs. NT01's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS3's vs. NT01's

I saw this question on a Subaru forum and it applies to me, so I thought I'd ask it here. Depending on what rules change, if any, I may need to condisider new options. Any thoughts on RS3's with upgraded shocks and struts - or - NT01's with stock shocks & struts. (so I can stay in same class). This season I had stock shocks & struts with NT05's and it worked well, but I'm looking for improvement. The car is a 2010 Mustang with Eibach sway bars and camber plates. Thanks!
    Kelly B. GT Class Competitor 2011 - 2014
    OTA Director 2015
    ASN/FIA Committee 2015

Re: RS3's vs. NT01's

I wouldn't bother changing your shocks if you aren't going to make a spring change.

I would also wait to see what's going to happen with the tire rule before you make a decision
    sigpic

Comment

Re: RS3's vs. NT01's

Originally posted by 10gt61 View Post
      I saw this question on a Subaru forum and it applies to me, so I thought I'd ask it here. Depending on what rules change, if any, I may need to condisider new options. Any thoughts on RS3's with upgraded shocks and struts - or - NT01's with stock shocks & struts. (so I can stay in same class). This season I had stock shocks & struts with NT05's and it worked well, but I'm looking for improvement. The car is a 2010 Mustang with Eibach sway bars and camber plates. Thanks!
      I run the NT01's on my '01 Mustang. They work very well and wear much better than V710's did for me. They should work well with -2.5 or greater camber.
      '01 Mustang Bullitt
      '07 Acura TL-S
      '10 F150 S/Crew

Comment

Working...
      X