Apprentice Director!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apprentice Director!

I have chosen this forum to publicly thank Director Chuck Atkins for having the confidence in me to ask me to be his successor as Ontario Time-Attack Director in 2015. Next year, as well as competing and lending a hand where I am able to, I will be Chuck’s “intern” as he teaches me what I will need to know to become Director. I have some pretty big shoes to fill and I will certainly do the best I can. This series is comprised of a special group of people, with so many giving their time and their skills to run things behind the scene and at the track. I know I will be counting on the continued support and guidance of these many individuals, and (if elected!) I look forward serving you as your Director in 2015.
    Kelly B. GT Class Competitor 2011 - 2014
    OTA Director 2015
    ASN/FIA Committee 2015

Re: Apprentice Director!

Kelly,
    Well done! Chuck deserves a standing ovation for the work that he has done. You deserve a huge round of applause for stepping up to take on a role with much behind the scenes work.
    Much thanks to both of you.
    Frank
    sigpicFrank - OTA #259 retired. I'm in BC now!

Comment

Good to hear, the OTA will be in good hands!
      Porsche 1971 911S VARAC

Comment

Well done Chuck with many thanks from all of us. Also kudos to Kelly for stepping up. The series is in good hands.
        Mobil 1 Time-Attack # 4, CCC Member

Comment

I would like to thank Chuck for the immeasurable amount of work he's put into this sport over the last years and not leaving (even though he really wanted to) during a time of difficult transition from "solo 1" to "Ontario Time Attack."

He has definitely left us a legacy with a strong foundation.

Kelly is a dedicated individual and I have full faith that he will continue to lead the sport towards better and greater things.

Only thing he has to do though is grow a beard
          set tire pressures to winning!

Comment

Great of you to setp up Kelly. OTA will be in good hands with your passion for the sport and leadership.

Chuck's contribution to the sport has been tremendous over the years, and mentoring Kelly is one more way of contributing to the continued success of OTA.
            CarGuy - Subaru BRZ #57
            sigpic
            Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting. Steve McQueen

Comment

Thanks for taking the reigns, Kelly! I liked what I heard for the future of the division at the last meeting.
              sigpic

Stephen, SPDA VP, OTA Director, CCC Member
              OTA: SGT1 ! -=- CSCS: SSA #842

Comment

Working...
              X