• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10gt61
    replied
    Re: Driving the new DDT

Originally posted by minispeed View Post
    With the new season almost upon us, an overlay of the old and new DDT.
    Thanks Matt. Time will tell, but so far, I'm liking it!

Leave a comment:

• minispeed
    replied

With the new season almost upon us, an overlay of the old and new DDT.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DDT 2013 2014 overlay 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	404485

Leave a comment:

• Tunermax
    replied

Thanks for the review Gary can't wait

Leave a comment:

• 2TH PWR
    replied

Originally posted by Kart14 View Post
    Where is the link to the awesome lapping video you posted on youtube to impress all your friends?
    That's MY specialty.

Leave a comment:

• KLZEMX6
    replied

can't wait to see pics/vids

Leave a comment:

• wparsons
    replied

Awesome news, can't wait to drive it in the spring!

Leave a comment:

• Kart14
    replied

Where is the link to the awesome lapping video you posted on youtube to impress all your friends?

Leave a comment:

• Gwoody27
    replied

Originally posted by 13inches View Post
    Come Gary, make with the real goods............ lap time?

There were 4 people in the car (a Cadillac) and the lap was approx 5 min long. (constantly dodging construction workers). Only 1 off course (into the pit backwards) but generally under control.

A really good into to what will be a great track for us all.

And how much did the driver weigh?

Leave a comment:

• Dave Barker
    replied

Originally posted by Gwoody27 View Post
    Had a chance to be driven around the new DDT track yesterday. Yes it is fully paved and just waiting for the curbs to be added. Myles himself drove and I can report that the circuit it is excellent. You will find that there are multiple possible layouts including one that is very fast, incorporating the full west side straightaway, (unlike the most recent drawing). The track is wider of course and the tighter sections have been opened up as well to allow higher speeds.

I found it to be surprisingly flowing and much faster than expected with better sight lines also. The elevation changes are still there as before and the track will only be run in the clockwise direction. Facilities are outstanding with an extra long and wide pit complex, and an outstanding new tower and event building under construction. The facility is completed by an awesome skidpad.

Excellent news Gary.

Leave a comment:

• 13inches
    replied

Come Gary, make with the real goods............ lap time?

And how much did the driver weigh?

Leave a comment:

• Gwoody27
    started a topic Driving the new DDT

Driving the new DDT

Had a chance to be driven around the new DDT track yesterday. Yes it is fully paved and just waiting for the curbs to be added. Myles himself drove and I can report that the circuit it is excellent. You will find that there are multiple possible layouts including one that is very fast, incorporating the full west side straightaway, (unlike the most recent drawing). The track is wider of course and the tighter sections have been opened up as well to allow higher speeds.

I found it to be surprisingly flowing and much faster than expected with better sight lines also. The elevation changes are still there as before and the track will only be run in the clockwise direction. Facilities are outstanding with an extra long and wide pit complex, and an outstanding new tower and event building under construction. The facility is completed by an awesome skidpad.

Overall a great improvement that we will all enjoy. Can't wait.
Working...
X