X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScubaSteve8
    replied
    Re: torontotrackdays.com

I'll contact you via PM for the nitty gritty stuff. Glad to be part of the page!

Leave a comment:

• kenyoung
    replied

Hi Steve; sorry about that! I just went in and saw you had tried to claim the listing multiple times; the email notification didn't come through so I wasn't alerted. I'm still working some bugs out of the system. Anyway, thanks for letting me know; I just approved the claim. Can you let me know if you get the approval email?

Thanks,
    Ken

Leave a comment:

• ScubaSteve8
    replied

I claimed a listing a few days ago but still never received any sort of control over our page. Can someone contact me to have it setup properly? We want to support the site but can't seem to get control over our page...

Leave a comment:

• kenyoung
    started a topic torontotrackdays.com

torontotrackdays.com

If you're looking for lapping days, driving schools or other motorsport events in southern Ontario, torontotrackdays.com is where you can go to find them. Have a look and please add any events that aren't listed and share your experiences with other drivers by reviewing organizations.

We've also recently added sections for performance parts retailers and service shops that cater to racers and high-performance cars. Please add your favourite shops and post your good/bad experiences. Help others find the good places and avoid the bad!
Working...
X