May 3/4 Driving School is sold out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 3/4 Driving School is sold out.

Thanks to everyone who has registered. The school is sold out but you can add your name to a waiting list by sending an e-mail to:

ontariotimeattack@gmail.com
    Gary Wood:
    GT2 Mazda RX-8 #52

Re: May 3/4 Driving School is sold out.

Just wanted to post that I had a great informative, educational opertunity to take the OTA School at the DDT this weekend. It was amazingly orginized and run. Carston was a fantastic instructor, his racing line, instuction and knowledge were top shelf. And although we never did do specific rain driving line training even the weather with basically rain all day Saturday and a dry track Sunday offered that valuable experience and the opertunity to drive in very different conditions. Thanks to the oginizers Gary, Chuck and all those involved in preparing and putting on what has to be what I would imagine about the best kind of driving school available.
    sigpicOTA - #95

Comment

I also had a blast. I knew what to expect having been to the school last year, but I was happily reminded why the school is such a good one.

Pierre was awesome, pushing me to exactly what I needed to do to figure things out.

Comment

Thanks to all the volunteers, instructors, marshalls and food people for the OTA School, really had fun over the weekend. Especially thanks to Rob for enduring my missed heal and toe attemps and rough shifts into third even on his Birthday. Also thanks to Dave, Farshad, Alexander, the guy who drives a Mini in T4 (Albert I think) and the guy who has a volvo and a brz for the instructions and rides around DDT.
        "Racing makes Heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty." -- Peter Egan
        sigpic

Comment

Spencer,

Thanks for letting me take your M3 out in the last session. Sliding into that BMW E36 was like putting on an old glove. It fit perfectly, and everything fell into place naturally.

Sorry to show that your heel & toe issues weren't caused by the new clutch. You will have a blast on the track once you get things smoothed out!

Rob
          sigpic
          Rob McAuley
          TAC President

Comment

Originally posted by wparsons View Post
            I also had a blast. I knew what to expect having been to the school last year, but I was happily reminded why the school is such a good one.

Pierre was awesome, pushing me to exactly what I needed to do to figure things out.
            Happy to be of service Will. The decision to let you loose at 80% speed wasn't very hard to make since you were so precise and consistent at slower speeds. The bonus for me is that you an Corey gave me a chance to sample different FRS setups and see how they behave.

A huge thanks to Gary, Scott, Rob, Dave, and all the other organizers and volunteers who made this an outstanding event from an instructor perspective. Things ran so smoothly it almost makes me forget the weather conditions.
            CarGuy - Subaru BRZ #57
            sigpic
            Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting. Steve McQueen

Comment

Working...
            X