Dyno not an option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dyno not an option

The forced induction car that I am planning on running in OTA this season has enough engine PIPs that the rules say that its mandatory that I have a dyno pull so I wanted to ask where are you guys getting your dyno pulls run?
    sigpicOTA - #95

Re: Dyno not an option

Originally posted by Merkur_XR View Post
    The forced induction car that I am planning on running in OTA this season has enough engine PIPs that the rules say that its mandatory that I have a dyno pull so I wanted to ask where are you guys getting your dyno pulls run?
    I am aware of a place in OAKVILLE that can do it but I don't know the name of the shop. I am PM you a name to contact.
    Gary Wood:
    GT2 Mazda RX-8 #52

Comment

Originally posted by Gwoody27 View Post
      I am aware of a place in OAKVILLE that can do it but I don't know the name of the shop. I am PM you a name to contact.
      Appreciate that Gary, I did find a place in Pickering Desilva that I will call and see what they ca do for me it is much close to me than Oakville.
      Last edited by Merkur_XR; 05-14-2014, 03:11 PM.
      sigpicOTA - #95

Comment

Please download the dyno submission sheet from the forms section at time-attack.ca

Graphs we need to see from three separate pulls are HP, TQ and Boost. Also, RPM vs. Seconds is preferred if possible.
        sigpic

Stephen, SPDA VP, OTA Director, CCC Member
        OTA: SGT1 ! -=- CSCS: SSA #842

Comment

Working...
        X