Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CTMP Fire wood source?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CTMP Fire wood source?

    Since our good ole' fire wood buddy is no longer down the road from CTMP, where is a good place to get wood? I know of the obvious places like just off the 401, and the Tim Hortons/gas station, but I haven't been able to find any other places.

    Anyone know of one? Wood like to get a bunch tonight for a fire.
    Corey Whiteman

  • #2
    Re: CTMP Fire wood source?

    I have a backyard full of firewood from last winter's ice storm.

    Sadly, it is likely not dry enough for this weekend's fires. If you have room to store - I have plenty for you.

    In Ajax - and Free!!

    Seriously - likely 4-5 trucks worth. Willow and maple.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    2014 Solo2 Car #46

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: CTMP Fire wood source?

      Corey I have a bunch of dry wood consisting of pine/spruce and cedar sticks/small logs. For a small fee - ride along in practice - I can get it to the track.
      CarGuy - Subaru BRZ #57
      sigpic
      Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting. Steve McQueen

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: CTMP Fire wood source?

        Originally posted by AndrewR View Post
        I have a backyard full of firewood from last winter's ice storm.

        Sadly, it is likely not dry enough for this weekend's fires. If you have room to store - I have plenty for you.

        In Ajax - and Free!!

        Seriously - likely 4-5 trucks worth. Willow and maple.
        Thanks for the offer Andrew, but no place to store. lol

        Pierre - you are welcome to come for a ride!
        Corey Whiteman

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: CTMP Fire wood source?

          Originally posted by Carguy View Post
          Corey I have a bunch of dry wood consisting of pine/spruce and cedar sticks/small logs. For a small fee - ride along in practice - I can get it to the track.
          After SMP, we've determined that ride alongs with Corey give an unfair advantage to the passenger in their later competition runs.

          Sorry Pierre.
          Barry

          Citizen Cone Dodger

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: CTMP Fire wood source?

            Originally posted by Saj5DJ View Post
            After SMP, we've determined that ride alongs with Corey give an unfair advantage to the passenger in their later competition runs.

            Sorry Pierre.
            Are you implying that a ride along with Corey should result in extra pips?
            sigpic
            _________________
            Carsten - OTA #276 GT1

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: CTMP Fire wood source?

              Use the wood from the Bulldozed restaurant
              sigpic
              Pro Tour Truck

              Doug

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: CTMP Fire wood source?

                Originally posted by Doug P View Post
                Use the wood from the Bulldozed restaurant
                Good idea!

                Anyone with pips still to claim, let me know Just a heads up, my car won't have a passenger seat in it on Sunday so any rides must be on Saturday... oh, and by appointment only. j/k
                Corey Whiteman

                Comment

                Working...
                X