CCDB Down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCDB Down?

I can't seem to load the CCDB web page. Wondering if I am alone in this or other people are experiencing the same issue.
    Greg.

Re: CCDB Down?

Seems to be down.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.c...b/Default.aspx
    '11 Red STI #373

Keep right except to pass.

Comment

Yes ... server died. We're trying to resurrect it at another hosting company. Hopefully next week sometime.
      Arek Wojciechowski
      8legs Racing, SPC #77
      http://www.8legsRacing.com

Comment

Thanks for your patience, and to Arek and Scott Ellsworth for getting this up and running again! http://ccdb.casc.on.ca/

Not yet functioning is the PDF Report / Download feature. You'll have to print the Review and Submit page if you need to change any descriptions for the Shoot-Out.

The "Save and Submit to the CCC" function is also not yet working, so Email us if you need to draw our attention to a change, and let us know what event(s) you ran that class at for shoot-out eligibility if it is different than the class we are used to seeing you in.
        Last edited by Slowpoke; 08-04-2014, 11:24 AM.
        sigpic

Stephen, SPDA VP, OTA Director, CCC Member
        OTA: SGT1 ! -=- CSCS: SSA #842

Comment

Originally posted by Slowpoke View Post
          ...let us know what event(s) you ran that configuration at for shoot-out eligibility.
          Just to be clear Steve, from the conversation I had with Chuck and per the supp regs, you have to use the same car, in the same class, but not necessarily the same configuration.
          Barry

Citizen Cone Dodger

Comment

If you guys need any more hands fixing it, let me know! I'm happy to pitch in.

Comment

Originally posted by Saj5DJ View Post
              Just to be clear Steve, from the conversation I had with Chuck and per the supp regs, you have to use the same car, in the same class, but not necessarily the same configuration.
              Edited my wording. You will still need an accurate and current copy of your PIP Schedule.
              Last edited by Slowpoke; 08-04-2014, 11:34 AM.
              sigpic

Stephen, SPDA VP, OTA Director, CCC Member
              OTA: SGT1 ! -=- CSCS: SSA #842

Comment

Edited my wording. You will still need an accurate and current copy of your PIP Schedule.
                Cheers Steve, will do.
                Barry

Citizen Cone Dodger

Comment

I like it...que Barry up as a legit contender in that case!! I have a sneaky suspicion I know what you're doing
                  Steve Bortolotti
                  #82 Mazda RX8

Comment

Thanks for your patience, and to Arek and Scott Ellsworth for getting this up and running again! http://ccdb.casc.on.ca/

Not yet functioning is the PDF Report / Download feature. You'll have to print the Review and Submit page if you need to change any descriptions for the Shoot-Out.

The "Save and Submit to the CCC" function is also not yet working, so Email us if you need to draw our attention to a change, and let us know what event(s) you ran that class at for shoot-out eligibility if it is different than the class we are used to seeing you in.
                    Hey Steve,
                    Neither your attached link, nor the Time Attack web site can access the CCDB

this is the Error that shows up;

The remote name could not be resolved: 'piglet'

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: 'piglet'

Thx TomB
                    sigpicOo=[][]=oO
                    OTA#33 TomB,

Comment

I can view (and edit) my car, what are you clicking on that brings up that error?

Related, to anyone that hosts this, I'm a .net developer and can help out if you need any help at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Oo=[][]=oO View Post
                        Hey Steve,
                        Neither your attached link, nor the Time Attack web site can access the CCDB

this is the Error that shows up;

The remote name could not be resolved: 'piglet'

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: 'piglet'

Thx TomB
                        All ... as Stephen notes above, parts of the site are working while others are not yet.

The CCDB site uses SQL report server. The setup process requires the database and site be set up before the report server could be configured. The middle of a long weekend is not the ideal time to get this configuration done by the new hosts, unfortunately.

The 'piglet' error is the site trying to use the (currently non-existent) report server. I am optimistic all will be working by tomorrow evening.

Thanks for your patience!

Comment

Working...
                        X