2015 Season Registration Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Season Registration Information

Hi all, for 2015 OTA will be using the motorsportreg (MSR) online registration system, which will make it fun and easy for everyone to get involved. So easy even the STIG can do it!

What do you need to do?

BEFORE THE MAR 28 OPEN HOUSE:

1. Apply for your CASC-OR "C" class licence (new or renewed). Use the form found here and follow directions. http://www.casc.on.ca/sites/default/...ce_package.pdf

2. Create a Member file on MSR here. www.motorsportreg.com If you already have an MSR account you can go ahead and use it for OTA. You only need 1 account for all series and events.

3. I will let you know when the events are set up so you can choose the ones you want to enter. It will happen very soon.

4. How do I pay you ask? Good question. You will need to pay at the Mar 28 Open House by visiting with our very own financier Rob Hall. He will accept payment by credit card or cheque. This will allow you the lowest possible "open house" prices. It will be possible to pay later but you will pay a bit more for each event.

AFTER THE OPEN HOUSE:

1. Get your car classified at: http://ccdb.casc.on.ca/

2. Have your car checked for safety and complete and bring the attached form to the 1st event.

If you have any questions please contact me at: ontariotimeattack@gmail (dot) com.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Gwoody27; 03-21-2015, 12:38 PM.
    Gary Wood:
    GT2 Mazda RX-8 #52

Re: 2015 Season Registration Information

Originally posted by Gwoody27 View Post

AFTER THE OPEN HOUSE:

1. Get your car classified at: http://ccdb.casc.on.ca/
    Does this mean that the CCDB has been updated to reflect the 2015 rules (such as the increasing PIPs for weight reduction)?
    Greg.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Campbell View Post
      Does this mean that the CCDB has been updated to reflect the 2015 rules (such as the increasing PIPs for weight reduction)?
      Not yet, but close. Will definitely be done before the open house, hoping to get it live before this weekend is over though.

Comment

My MSR accounts are starting to multiply. A club I registered with some years ago decided to use MSR and recently created an MSR account for me (as a non-member, go figure). That's two MSR accounts and if I were to follow instructions I'd be on my third account. Can I assume that I don't have to create a new account if I already have one (or two)?
        CarGuy - Subaru BRZ #57
        sigpic
        Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting. Steve McQueen

Comment

Originally posted by Carguy View Post
          My MSR accounts are starting to multiply. A club I registered with some years ago decided to use MSR and recently created an MSR account for me (as a non-member, go figure). That's two MSR accounts and if I were to follow instructions I'd be on my third account. Can I assume that I don't have to create a new account if I already have one (or two)?
          You can use your current account .
          Gary Wood:
          GT2 Mazda RX-8 #52

Comment

MSR can also merge accounts.
            http://www.pitl.ca

Comment

Originally posted by Carguy View Post
              You only need one account, I've registered for PITL (autoslalom), CASC-OR (autoslalom) and a test OTA event all with the same account.

Originally posted by 13inches View Post
              MSR can also merge accounts.
              That should help you with the clutter Pierre.

Comment

Thanks guys!
                CarGuy - Subaru BRZ #57
                sigpic
                Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting. Steve McQueen

Comment

Are the events setup yet? I haven't been able to find them

Thanks
                  Carsten
                  sigpic
                  Carsten - OTA #276 GT1

Comment

Originally posted by IWannaGoFast View Post
                    Are the events setup yet? I haven't been able to find them

Thanks