Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your safety

Competitors and participants,

As you know I have initiated new safety protocols for Ontario Time Attack, and we now have additional Track Rescue services at our events.
    BUT - there are always risks involved and you are also responsible for your own safety. I have attached a document entitled "Egress" which is from the Race Division. It is in regard to getting out of your car if there is a fire. Very important to say the least. Please read it and I advise you to follow the advice provided.
    Attached Files
    Kelly B. GT Class Competitor 2011 - 2014
    OTA Director 2015
    ASN/FIA Committee 2015

Re: Your safety

Will OTA be conducting spot checks/tests throughout the year (as is indicated in the road racing document)?
    Greg.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Campbell View Post
      Will OTA be conducting spot checks/tests throughout the year (as is indicated in the road racing document)?
      Greg, at this stage no. We are moving in the direction of being a safer series than ever but I am also depending on the competitors to look after their own safety as well. This document is (good) advice that is highly recommended, but not mandated.
      OTA Director 2015
      ASN/FIA Committee 2015

Comment

I wonder if its 10 seconds with the car upright or rolled over. Will have to practice both

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Viggen View Post
          I wonder if its 10 seconds with the car upright or rolled over. Will have to practice both
          At least you'd be ready!
          OTA Director 2015
          ASN/FIA Committee 2015

Comment

Working...
          X