OTA 2015 - Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OTA 2015 - Roll Call

Rumor has it that a certain green BMW may have been sold, and the featherweight RX8 is about to go under the knife for a cage.

The fightin' Irish had to chose cones over tracks, as baby trumps time attack.

So what's the fate of the V8s from Ford, Chevy and the like?

Has a certain Type R been sold?

Will the red M3 return to take the gold?

Or another contender (that used to made us all look like pretenders) will return and steal the crown?
    Damn Skippy! - signed up for the full season and I'm gonna win!
    45.83%
    Comme ci, comme ca - might show up to a few events
    37.50%
    Currently sitting on the fence - I don't like to make decisions
    16.67%

The poll is expired.

Greg.

Re: OTA 2015 - Roll Call

There doesn't seem to be an option for "signed up for season - prospects for world domination uncertain".

I am signed up though, and will be landing in a class to be determined by power and weight, running on 888s. Should be interesting!
    Another quality post from Black Dwarf Racing

Comment

Signing up for most events (not all), but I'll vote signing up for full season.
      Will do my best on behalf of the V8 crowd!!
      Last edited by 10gt61; 04-29-2015, 01:16 PM.
      Kelly B. GT Class Competitor 2011 - 2014
      OTA Director 2015
      ASN/FIA Committee 2015

Comment

I'm out this year as well. Someone has to stick with Barry to watch all his baby videos
        Infiniti G35 Sedan ~ OTA #87
        AutoSlalom #87

Comment

I've turned into one of those parents....
          Barry

Citizen Cone Dodger

Comment

The red M3 will return for one more season….I’m signed up for most events, not all
            sigpic
            Carsten - OTA #276 GT1

Comment

Haven't signed up for everything yet but will be there for at least 6 events.

Wouldn't dream of missing Calabogie. (Too many dick boats on our lake for the long weekend anyway.... wish they could find somewhere else to go 120 kph in a straight line and think they are fast)
              Mobil 1 Time-Attack # 4, CCC Member

Comment

Is a dick boat like a cigar boat?
                Barry

Citizen Cone Dodger

Comment

I'll join the fun once my car is ready! Definitely won't be a full season though
                  Steve Bortolotti
                  #82 Mazda RX8

Comment

Originally posted by Saj5DJ View Post
                    Is a dick boat like a cigar boat?
                    It is any boat that makes a lot of noise, has one driver and no passenger and a 250 hp outboard that only runs when the lake is smooth calm and otherwise quiet. Usually they make the run from one end of the lake to the other end and back (about 35 km) and then go back to the Marina to get more gas. They tend to warn about their impending disturbance of the peace by being easily audible from a minimum of 5 km away.

Amazingly the women around us have all figured out that the driver's name is inevitably Richard.
                    Mobil 1 Time-Attack # 4, CCC Member

Comment

The Type R shall return on a limited schedule, unchanged from last year for the most part. The only event that I am for sure running is the evening event at TMP because after hassling the powers that be to do an event there, I would be a hypocrite for missing it! I unfortunately have to miss the 3 events I would do by choice because of other commitments.

Comment

Originally posted by OTA Director 2015-2016 View Post
                        Signing up for most events (not all), but I'll vote signing up for full season.
                        To clarify, the intent of 'signed up for the season' is to say that you have signed up for enought events to qualify for the shootout/6 of 9.
                        Greg.

Comment

Black pony car has a new (for me anyways!) engine but still have lots of work to do. Currently fixing some gosh-darn water leaks before bolting the go fast stuff back on, after my unsatisfying foray into GT4 last year. Will likely not be competing at the first 2 or 3 events.
                          #25 summer & winter

Comment

I will come out with my new Miata this year. Gonna try to do at least 6 events (not TMP, since I broke more wheels there than anywhere else).

PS. I will be hanging out with the V8 crew / 400+ WHP club
                            Jonathan Liu
                            #60 BMW E46 M3

Comment

I plan on running as many events as I can, unfortunately I cannot make it to calabogie due to a wedding. My goal is to be faster then last year, as for how competitive I will be, we will see.
                              Jeremy Brutzki
                              177 gt3 honda s2000

Comment

Working...
                              X