• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10gt61
    replied
    Re: OTA 2015 - Roll Call

Originally posted by Apex177 View Post
    My goal is to be faster then last year.
    Jeremy, that is precisely what we should all be about. Great goal.

Leave a comment:

• Apex177
    replied

I plan on running as many events as I can, unfortunately I cannot make it to calabogie due to a wedding. My goal is to be faster then last year, as for how competitive I will be, we will see.

Leave a comment:

• xyz999
    replied

I will come out with my new Miata this year. Gonna try to do at least 6 events (not TMP, since I broke more wheels there than anywhere else).

PS. I will be hanging out with the V8 crew / 400+ WHP club

Leave a comment:

• ONdriver
    replied

Black pony car has a new (for me anyways!) engine but still have lots of work to do. Currently fixing some gosh-darn water leaks before bolting the go fast stuff back on, after my unsatisfying foray into GT4 last year. Will likely not be competing at the first 2 or 3 events.

Leave a comment:

• Greg Campbell
    replied

Originally posted by OTA Director 2015-2016 View Post
    Signing up for most events (not all), but I'll vote signing up for full season.
    To clarify, the intent of 'signed up for the season' is to say that you have signed up for enought events to qualify for the shootout/6 of 9.

Leave a comment:

• iamthewheelman
    replied

The Type R shall return on a limited schedule, unchanged from last year for the most part. The only event that I am for sure running is the evening event at TMP because after hassling the powers that be to do an event there, I would be a hypocrite for missing it! I unfortunately have to miss the 3 events I would do by choice because of other commitments.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Barker
    replied

Originally posted by Saj5DJ View Post
    Is a dick boat like a cigar boat?
    It is any boat that makes a lot of noise, has one driver and no passenger and a 250 hp outboard that only runs when the lake is smooth calm and otherwise quiet. Usually they make the run from one end of the lake to the other end and back (about 35 km) and then go back to the Marina to get more gas. They tend to warn about their impending disturbance of the peace by being easily audible from a minimum of 5 km away.

Amazingly the women around us have all figured out that the driver's name is inevitably Richard.

Leave a comment:

• ScubaSteve8
    replied

I'll join the fun once my car is ready! Definitely won't be a full season though

Leave a comment:

• Saj5DJ
    replied

Is a dick boat like a cigar boat?

Leave a comment:

• Dave Barker
    replied

Haven't signed up for everything yet but will be there for at least 6 events.

Wouldn't dream of missing Calabogie. (Too many dick boats on our lake for the long weekend anyway.... wish they could find somewhere else to go 120 kph in a straight line and think they are fast)

Leave a comment:

• IWannaGoFast
    replied

The red M3 will return for one more season….I’m signed up for most events, not all

Leave a comment:

• Saj5DJ
    replied

I've turned into one of those parents....

Leave a comment:

• Tunermax
    replied

I'm out this year as well. Someone has to stick with Barry to watch all his baby videos

Leave a comment:

• 10gt61
    replied

Signing up for most events (not all), but I'll vote signing up for full season.
    Will do my best on behalf of the V8 crowd!!
    Last edited by 10gt61; 04-29-2015, 01:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kmorris
    replied

There doesn't seem to be an option for "signed up for season - prospects for world domination uncertain".

I am signed up though, and will be landing in a class to be determined by power and weight, running on 888s. Should be interesting!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X