May 2/3 DDT School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 2/3 DDT School

Just wanted to say a big thank-you to everyone involved with the school. From Chuck, who provided me with a solid foundation for continuing the school, to the organizers, Dave & Rob, all the instructors, volunteers, track officials and employees at CTMP - everything seemed to be great and it is because of all of you.
    And a special thank-you to the students and people new to OTA. We hope you enjoyed the school and we really hope you'll join our series.
    Thanks all!!
    Kelly B. GT Class Competitor 2011 - 2014
    OTA Director 2015
    ASN/FIA Committee 2015

Re: May 2/3 DDT School

I had an absolute blast, thanks to everyone that organized and made my job as easy as possible!

I heard tons of great feedback from lots of students, and not a single complaint!

Comment

I attended the school this past weekend and I was impressed at the level of preparation and organization. Presentations were crisp, the skidpad exercises useful, (even if I cannot threshold brake), and the track time was both fun and a great learning experience. I enjoyed myself immensely. Special thanks to John P., my instructor, whose patient style and insightful comments made a big difference to what I learnt.

Congratulations and thanks to all those who made the school what it is.

I can hardly wait for the first event.
      Gary

Comment

Well Done! OTA just keeps getting better and better. I really appreciate that additional safety features have been implemented. Bravo!
        sigpicFrank - OTA #259 retired. I'm in BC now!

Comment

Thanks for the kind comments, Gary. Teaching you was very enjoyable.

Some watchers, said it looked like you and the Civic were having a great time.

JohnP

Comment

Was a good time guys, now weighing wallet vs schedule to see if I can fit some events in this year!

Comment

Originally posted by MartynD View Post
              Was a good time guys, now weighing wallet vs schedule to see if I can fit some events in this year!
              My apologies to your wallet

Comment

Working...
              X