Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: belts.. and classing - rear seat

Originally posted by wparsons View Post
    Good coilovers would keep you in GT3, and also STX. That's probably the best bang for buck over your current setup if you're looking to change anything, but still not super cheap.
    Maybe I'm as fuzzy on the math as you are!

I don't know how adding a full set of coil overs will keep Martyn in GT-3.

He only has 4.1 PIPS available. I believe the rule is specific in stating;

".....Note 2: Coil-overs consist of non-OE Springs and Shocks requiring checking of both Rule 5.1.B.4 and 5.1.B.5 for a total of 6 PIPs......"

But I do agree that coil overs are the best bang for the buck next to a radical alignment by Scott Murfin over at Can-Alignment.

TomB
    sigpicOo=[][]=oO
    OTA#33 TomB,

Comment

Originally posted by Oo=[][]=oO View Post
      Maybe I'm as fuzzy on the math as you are!

I don't know how adding a full set of coil overs will keep Martyn in GT-3.

He only has 4.1 PIPS available. I believe the rule is specific in stating;

".....Note 2: Coil-overs consist of non-OE Springs and Shocks requiring checking of both Rule 5.1.B.4 and 5.1.B.5 for a total of 6 PIPs......"

But I do agree that coil overs are the best bang for the buck next to a radical alignment by Scott Murfin over at Can-Alignment.

TomB
      He already has aftermarket springs in the car, it would be GT4 without them. Moving to coilovers is just the 2 extra sPIPS for the shocks over what he currently has.

Comment

I have the Scott alignment as well, but he did leave a little room for taking things a little further... Still a little pushy ..

Comment

Working...
        X