How To Mail CCC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Mail CCC

What is the correct email address to send classification materials (dyno/weight sheets etc) to the CCC? I tried the one given on the CCDB page but the results (your message requires moderation) seem a bit ambiguous. Is this (timeattack.ccc (@) casc.on.ca) the right address?
    Another quality post from Black Dwarf Racing

Re: How To Mail CCC

Originally posted by kmorris View Post
    What is the correct email address to send classification materials (dyno/weight sheets etc) to the CCC? I tried the one given on the CCDB page but the results (your message requires moderation) seem a bit ambiguous. Is this (timeattack.ccc (@) casc.on.ca) the right address?
    Yes, it should be.
    Kelly B. GT Class Competitor 2011 - 2014
    OTA Director 2015
    ASN/FIA Committee 2015

Comment

Originally posted by kmorris View Post
      Hi Kevin,

The first time your address shows up as a sender, I have to approve the Email. After that, your address is clear.

Even if your address was approved, Large attachments also require me to approve those specific Emails. Too many recipients also force me to approve the individual messaged, etc.

On top of that, CASC-OR changed web hosts about 18 months ago so every address I had approved, had to be approved again on the new server.

It may not seem that way, but all is good.
      sigpic

Stephen, SPDA VP, OTA Director, CCC Member
      OTA: SGT1 ! -=- CSCS: SSA #842

Comment

No problem, and thanks. Just trying to be sure to avoid the first-event classification mayhem that we see so often.
        Another quality post from Black Dwarf Racing

Comment

Working...
        X