Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to I need to do to Compete on June 6-7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to I need to do to Compete on June 6-7?

Always, lots of last minute things to think about, especially after reading the Supp regs already posted.

Here is a list to make your life easier.

1) Registration. New for this year we want you to register at www.motorsportreg.com . It is easy to sign up, add your vehicle to the competition list and register for events 1 and/or 2 . This will make you life much easier on the morning of the event and make the registrar much happier. We will be using the data from motorsportreg to enter you into the competition. Payment can be made at the track.

2) Club membership. If you don't already have one, OMSC will be prepared to let you join for the weekend.

3) Class C licence. Again if you don't have one, a one weekend only licence will be available for purchase at the track.

4) Car Stuff
    a) Fill out your safety check list (available at www.time-attack.ca ) and bring it to scrutineering. Please make sure to check that your helmet is Snell M 2005 or better.
    b) Leave all the junk you don't need to compete with at home
    c) Bring your car number with you or some way to place a number on your car for identification purposes.
    d) If not already done, get your car classified at http://ccdb.casc.on.ca/ and print up 2 copies of the approved schedule. Do not leave this until the last minute! If for some reason, your schedule is not approved, print it and bring it anyway.

5) Experienced competitors. Bring your last year's RFID tag to registration as well as some non metallic tape to fix it to the windshield of your car.

6) Novice competitors. You will be assigned an RFID tag at registration. Please notify the registrar if you have not been signed off for competition at the DDT as you will need an instructor for your morning lapping sessions.
    Mobil 1 Time-Attack # 4, CCC Member

Re: What to I need to do to Compete on June 6-7?

Food: Please note that we will have coffee in the morning and tickets for Saturday dinner including drinks and desert available for $20. Please notify the registrar if you plan on buying one of these.

Unlike the schools we do NOT provide lunch but the restaurant at the big track may be available.

Comment

Will water be available?
      '11 Red STI #373

Keep right except to pass.

Comment

Yes we will have water, but always good to bring some of your own as well

Comment

Working...
        X