Ontario Time-Attack Open House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ontario Time-Attack Open House

So the date is Saturday April 2 starting at 11:30 at JRP in Mississauga.

New for this year are cheaper prices and no licence fee!! You still need the new TA licence but CASC and the series itself are absorbing the cost. If you already have an A B or C licence you are good to go.

See http://www.casc.on.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=32866 for pricing.

Note that lapping spots are available at our MIR school but the total number of spaces will likely be limited.

A CASC club membership is required but I know that OMSC is offering a special Open House discounted price of $20 membership for folks new to Time-Attack.

It is a great opportunity to catch up with friends and competitors (hopefully the same folks ) and find out who is running in which class.
    Mobil 1 Time-Attack # 4, CCC Member

Re: Ontario Time-Attack Open House

Interesting to note, all of the OTA events are in conflict with the regional race weekends this year except June 25, 26 CTMP event.
    Jonathan Liu
    #60 BMW E46 M3

Comment

Originally posted by xyz999 View Post
      Interesting to note, all of the OTA events are in conflict with the regional race weekends this year except June 25, 26 CTMP event.
      Yes, it would be nice to have things arranged differently but to get the good tracks, you have to be flexible. Race spends most of their time at MIR so it is not surprising that they aren't there when we are.
      Mobil 1 Time-Attack # 4, CCC Member

Comment

Originally posted by xyz999 View Post
        I booked the tracks. We did the best we could and focused on no conflict with other TA groups.
        Kelly B. GT Class Competitor 2011 - 2014
        OTA Director 2015
        ASN/FIA Committee 2015

Comment

Forgive me putting a "for sale" item on this thread, but I'll be at the Open House this weekend, and I do happen to have some brand new in the box never used "Hawk HT10" and "Hawk 9012 Blue" brake pads if anyone is interested. I paid $315.00 for them. You'll do much better! PM me if interested. Thx.
          Kelly B. GT Class Competitor 2011 - 2014
          OTA Director 2015
          ASN/FIA Committee 2015

Comment

OK thanks for the clarification. What a coincidence this year. Usually it's 2 - 3 event conflict, but this year is the other way around.
            Jonathan Liu
            #60 BMW E46 M3

Comment

If you're new to OTA and enter/pay for at least two events/schools, SPDA will offer you three years for $30, (or one year for $20 if you prefer) on the day of the Open House only!

SPDA Membership Benefits:
              - Discounted SPDA events
              - Free and courteous Instruction during regular Autoslalom or Time Attack events
              - Discounts at SPDA Sponsors (Marino's, Proserve IT, Bully Clutch, Toyo, Talon, JRP, etc. etc. etc.)
              - Contingency program to win free tires, and earn discounts for future Talon Tire purchases
              sigpic

Stephen, SPDA VP, OTA Director, CCC Member
              OTA: SGT1 ! -=- CSCS: SSA #842

Comment

Also, if $20 if too much money for you, new for 2016 please note that you can do ONE OTA event without a club membership.
                sigpic

Stephen, SPDA VP, OTA Director, CCC Member
                OTA: SGT1 ! -=- CSCS: SSA #842

Comment

for the details of the open house you can also refer to this thread.

http://www.casc.on.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=32992
                  CASC-OR Time Attack Director

sigpic

Comment

Process worked perfectly and very easy to register. Thanks to the hard work put in by all involved. See you at the open house.

Comment

I'm glad it worked well, it was my first experience with MotorsportReg.

Thanks for the feedback!

Grant

Comment

Did anyone take any pictures at the open house? Looking to get some 'people photos' to update the FB page and group.

Thanks.
                        Greg.

Comment

Too busy at the registration desk...

Not sure if many pics were taken??

The turn out was great though! Looking forward to seeing everyone at the track.

Grant

Comment

Working...
                          X