Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event 1 at TMP, May 26

Hi All:

Event 1 is coming soon! So, there are some things that need to happen, and some information to share.

1. Registration

If you haven't already registered, please do so now! We're already filling up, and I expect the remaining spots will go quickly. Registration is accomplished using Motorsport Reg. Link follows:

http://casc.motorsportreg.com/

If you don't have an account with MS Reg, it's easy to set one up, and you'll use that account for all future registrations. If you don't have all the necessary information to hand (like car classification, for instance), don't worry, you can edit your account anytime to add or modify your profile. What we do need is your registration, so we know who is coming!

2. We need corner marshals (and we have a deal for you!)

This is the job: We don't have MMS at this event, so we've decided to do our marshalling on our own. We need at least three volunteers to act as corner marshals, preferably six. Those with prior OTA competition experience will be very welcome, as we'll need the marshals to be judges of fact during competition runs to make the call on whether a competitor goes two wheels off. You'll be busy during competition runs between 1PM and 5PM, and you will need to be present at the drivers' meetings. We're running three sessions, and we'll try to manage the schedule so there's a break.

Here's the deal: Come out, and you get either: morning lapping or, if you choose not to lap, a stipend of $100. Your choice. I'll just need to know in advance.

How to sign up: Please send me a PM on the CASC Forums, or an email at ontariotimeattack [AT] gmail [DOT] com. First come, first served!

3. Supplemental Regulations

The supplemental regulations for this event are ready, and will soon be posted on our website.

http://time-attack.ca/rules

4. Update (or enter) your car classification

If you are going to run the iPax classes, then please update your car classification using the car classification database:

http://ccdb.casc.on.ca/

If you are running RTC classes, all we need from you is your declaration of the class your car conforms to. RTC car classifications are set out in Section 7 of the Rulebook.

https://time-attack.ca/wp-content/up...-Final-Web.pdf

I'm really looking forward to starting the season with a great event. Register now, if you haven't already to avoid disappointment. Two weeks to go!
    Gary

Re: Event 1 at TMP, May 26

2018 Event 1 TMP Supplementary Regulations
    sigpic

Stephen, SPDA VP, OTA Director, CCC Member
    OTA: SGT1 ! -=- CSCS: SSA #842

Comment

Do we have to pay the $20 deposit on motorsportreg if we paid for all the events at the open house?
      Pawel Bienkowski
      GT4 BMW 328i #105

Comment

thats what I was wondering I paid for all the events at the open house ^^^^
        #45 Scion FR-S - GT3 class

Comment

Originally posted by S1motorsports View Post
          thats what I was wondering I paid for all the events at the open house ^^^^
          No, not if you completed payment at the open house. You should already be in the Entry List if you view it at MSREG. If not, contact Ontariotimeattack at Gmail (dot) com
          sigpic

Comment

Gents,

My trailer is blocked by another vehicle which means I can't hook up and tow the race car. May end up missing the event.
            Last edited by BlueStreak; 05-26-2018, 05:58 AM.
            2008 BMW 135 - SGT1

Comment

Originally posted by BlueStreak View Post
              Gents,

My trailer is blocked by another vehicle which means I can't hook up and tow the race car. May end up missing the event.
              That's even more frustrating than my result! (Broken hub) Sorry to hear it.
              sigpic

Comment

Good evening all!

Many thanks to Gary Vernon for keeping the event running super smoothly and being patient with me as I got back into the hang of being timer... again.

I know we usually try to have results posted by the Tuesday of the week after but unfortunately I've been deployed out to Edmonton for the week for work and couldn't finalize the scores this past weekend.

I will be back on Saturday night and will make sure we get official results by Sunday night.

Thank you to everyone for their patience.

Kevin Wong
                2018 OTA Chief Timer
                Kevin Wong
                GT3 / STR / C-Stock Plus Honda S2000 #111
                2020 OTA Chief Timer

Comment

Originally posted by LemonJus View Post
                  Good evening all!

Many thanks to Gary Vernon for keeping the event running super smoothly and being patient with me as I got back into the hang of being timer... again.

I know we usually try to have results posted by the Tuesday of the week after but unfortunately I've been deployed out to Edmonton for the week for work and couldn't finalize the scores this past weekend.

I will be back on Saturday night and will make sure we get official results by Sunday night.

Thank you to everyone for their patience.

Kevin Wong
                  2018 OTA Chief Timer
                  Having come from 17 years of that side of things I know how impatient people can get for results but none of us will die if there's a delay. Take your time and thanks for your hard work. Besides, after event 1 we all know where we're at. We'll all become more impatient near the end of the season when some of the points battles heat up!
                  Mike Bennett-GT3 #907

Comment

Working...
                  X