X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos from the OTA DDT school

https://www.flickr.com/photos/tanm/s...57696774446685

Re: Photos from the OTA DDT school

Forgot to mention, same as last year. Anybody that wishes to get a copy of a larger image with no watermark for personal use, please PM me or email me at the address in the photo. Images are $20 each, if you happen to find three or more photos in the set, $15 each.

Comment

People say racing is a male-dominated sport... This photo proves the point.
      Jonathan Liu
      #60 BMW E46 M3

Comment

Originally posted by xyz999 View Post
        Only way to get them interested about it is to tell them about it! Tell your gf/wife, their friends, etc. Even if they don't take part in track events at least they'll come out as a more confident and better driver.

Comment

Women, like my wife for example, are far smarter with money than I am.

Welcome to all the new students and competitors!!
          sigpic

Stephen, SPDA VP, OTA Director, CCC Member
          OTA: SGT1 ! -=- CSCS: SSA #842

Comment

And so we try to get more women involved through word of mouth, encouragement and being less brash about it being a men-doing-men-things-sport.

I couldn't care if the person I'm competing against is a woman or a man as long as it involves sweet, sweet driving.

The school I'm part of (Pinnacle Advanced Driving Academy) is actively trying to get more women involved and while it is hard, it's still possible.

So we go!
            Kevin Wong
            GT3 / STR / C-Stock Plus Honda S2000 #111
            2020 OTA Chief Timer

Comment

Working...
            X