Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sponsor decals / numbers?

Hey gang,

Been a few years since I've been out to an event, but I'm going to be out at CTMP next weekend for lapping and event #4.

Being as this is my first event of the year (sadly, will likely also be my ONLY event of the year ), I haven't gotten anything in place for decals / numbers, etc.

From looking at the pictures, it seems like there's a consistent windshield banner that EVERYONE is running now? And decal style #'s?? (vs. the oldschool blue/green painters' tape??). Is this stuff all available at the event in the morning, or should I come prepared with painters' tape as usual?!?!

Thanks in advance for your assistance!!
    (...and FWIW, this is for the Corvette, so no option for the pre-fabbed magnetic door sheets).
    OMSC
    Current: 2011 Corvette Z06
    Previous: '06 Z06, '10 Corvette, '93 & '02 Camaro Z28's

Re: Sponsor decals / numbers?

Yep it's a standard accross the board for us now , need to talk to Steve D and pick your numbers. The side numbers are best mounted on a magnetic sheet vs just the sticker on the side of the car.

If you have other sponsors you wish to put on the car , best get in touch with the fella(s) that do the car classing and see if what you want to do with your sponsor decals is ok . might seem a little strict on the stickers sure but keeps the cars looking cleaner and easier to spot the numbers for the timing crew.

on that note ... I need to get a new banner for next season.

Comment

Re: Sponsor decals / numbers?

Cool, thanks!
      OMSC
      Current: 2011 Corvette Z06
      Previous: '06 Z06, '10 Corvette, '93 & '02 Camaro Z28's

Comment

Working...
      X