• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bienio90
    replied
    Re: July 14 is sold out - spots available for July 15

Thanks for the answer!

Seems like I won't be able to do the GP track just yet, but that was actually my original plan, to skip Mosport in the first year.

Leave a comment:

• Gwoody27
    replied

Originally posted by Bienio90 View Post
    Registration is closed on motorsportreg.com, is it still possible to sign up at the track?

I am assuming there is separate OTA sign-off just for the GP track? Can't see anything in the supp regs, how can you get that sign-off?

Thanks!
    Thanks for your question. To be signed off for the GP track it is mandatory that you have taken a driving school at the GP track, either the OTA school or another reputable school like the BMW one.

As has been said our 2018 school is sold out as are available lapping spots. If you have previously passed a school at the GP track then there is a chance that you could be accepted to compete on Sunday. Even in this case, it is necessary for you to be signed off by a certified OTA Instructor on Sunday morning.

Leave a comment:

• LemonJus
    replied

Originally posted by Bienio90 View Post
    Registration is closed on motorsportreg.com, is it still possible to sign up at the track?

I am assuming there is separate OTA sign-off just for the GP track? Can't see anything in the supp regs, how can you get that sign-off?

Thanks!
    GP sign off is totally separate than all other tracks.

At the moment we are completely sold out for Saturday. Sunday still has spots. Showing up at the day of will not guarantee you any spot unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• Bienio90
    replied

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Gwoody27
    started a topic July 14 is sold out - spots available for July 15

July 14 is sold out - spots available for July 15

Thanks to everyone who registered for the Saturday school and lapping. We are sold out and can't take anyone for a wait list either.

There are very few spots available on Sunday's competition day so register if you have been signed off by OTA to drive the GP track. First come, first served.
Working...
X