Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rule Changes for 2019

Originally posted by dubya_rx View Post
    Gary, I could look this up, but I'm lazy...

Where does the transponder get mounted? Underside somewhere?
    Walter, official documents from MyLaps says that the transponder should be mounted less than two feet off the ground. This could be your front bumper, rear bumper, side door, etc. I would suggest you put it where your front license plate would go - enough points to zip tie the bracket to.
    Kevin Wong
    GT3 / STR / C-Stock Plus Honda S2000 #111
    2020 OTA Chief Timer

Comment

Is there a link to the rulebook?

Comment

Originally posted by LemonJus View Post
        Walter, official documents from MyLaps says that the transponder should be mounted less than two feet off the ground. This could be your front bumper, rear bumper, side door, etc. I would suggest you put it where your front license plate would go - enough points to zip tie the bracket to.
        do yourself a favor and use 2 zip ties (or a bracket and 2 zip ties). Speaking from experience, a little redundancy goes a long way...
        I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just gonna ask where they're going and catch up with them later

Comment

The ccdb is updated for 2019 rules. 2019 Rule book is being updated.

Competitors that copy 2018 Class Submission should review Section 5.0.D rules 1-14 since two new rules have been added (5.0.D.4 and .5, resulting in following rules have been moved down by two spots).

JohnP

Comment

Originally posted by mustturn..right View Post
            do yourself a favor and use 2 zip ties (or a bracket and 2 zip ties). Speaking from experience, a little redundancy goes a long way...
            Yeah, also, don't use the flimsy dinky zip ties please.
            Kevin Wong
            GT3 / STR / C-Stock Plus Honda S2000 #111
            2020 OTA Chief Timer

Comment

Working...
            X