Toyo 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyo 2019

Has the Team Toyo tire pricing discounts disappeared for 2019?

Is there a replacement program (or just contingency prizes) for this year?

Is there somewhere to get them at a good price if Toyo has dropped the program?

Re: Toyo 2019

Toyo Motorsport changed there pricing plan for 2019 - or at they said they were looking at it when i spoke to them late 2018. If you are member of the Motorsport program then you will still get the discount, just how much that discount is might change regionally, from what they were saying.

As far as where to buy - that's up to you, there are Toyo Motorsport dealers all over. Maybe contact a sponsor like Braiden tire.

Matt
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just gonna ask where they're going and catch up with them later

Comment

Thanks Matt

I was asking because we contacted the dealer that supplied a couple of us last year and as far as he is aware the program had come to an end...but he was able to supply tires at about the same price as last year. Maybe they are just changing the cost to dealers?

I will see when I actually go to order a set.

Cheers

Comment

keep me posted, please. i have made a 'generic' inquiry and the price went up on the RR's i usually run, they were up almost $70 per tire and that was odd. the R888R i might switch to is now cheaper here in Mb than it was in Ontario last year. There is a change but like you, i'm not buying tires til its closer to race day.
        I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just gonna ask where they're going and catch up with them later

Comment

Working...
        X