Time Attack Competitor Offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Attack Competitor Offer

To ALL Ontario Time Attack participants - you drive fast, brake hard, and corner at the limits. It may be December but now is the time for you to act fast. There's a Buy One Get One (BOGO)* certificate from Ewald Performance and G-LOC Brakes. It doesn't matter what brake pads you ran this year. You must respond by Monday, December 9th at 9 A.M. To enter you must respond here and provide your first name (last is good but optional), your 2019 OTA car number, and, if you're running Ewald Performance supplied pads this year indicate that to obtain an extra entry. The draw will take place Monday, December 9 at 3 p.m. EST and the winner will be notified ASAP. Please be prepared to act quickly. *Fine Print: second set must be of equal or lessor value. Does not include pre-bedding, shipping, or taxes. End of Fine Print.
    This was going to be handed out at the banquet (which has had a date change) so to get this you can post here, on FaceBook, or on Instagram.
    Frank
    P.S., I really miss Mosport! Area 27 is nice. The Ridge is very cool. But Mosport and Calabogie ... sigh.
    sigpicFrank - OTA #259 retired. I'm in BC now!

Congratulations to Ping, Car #991, who won the Ewald Performance and G-LOC Brakes BOGO. Thanks to everyone who entered. Keep in mind that the entire month of January is a 20% off sale on all brake pads - and that Ewald Performance will provide a year round discount to all OTA and CASC members.
    Frank
    sigpicFrank - OTA #259 retired. I'm in BC now!

Comment

Working...
    X