X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BARC Solo Sprint Canada Day Shootout

Originally posted by Tashko
    Is that on official BARC statement?

I know we are supposed to email for details but I'm sure everybody wants to know the following:

1. How much time is being allocated for the "Solo" sessions?
    2. Is there going to be passing allowed on the front/back straights? Re-gridding?
    (I'll be the one being passed most likely... )
    3. Are lap times going to be available?

Definatly sounds like a good weekend!
    Yes official statement, the racemeeting is coming up and the details will posted afterwards

Comment

Will classing be done by 2006 SoloSprint rules? With only 30 cars, it doesn't seem like the classes would be very full.
      Andy
      Mobil 1 Time Attack - #96

Comment

Originally posted by SE-R Racer
        Yes official statement, the racemeeting is coming up and the details will posted afterwards
        Thanks, I'll sit tight then.
        www.spda-online.ca
        sigpic

Comment

As it stands right now, Solo are allocated four 45-minute sessions on track, 2 per day.
          Solo rules apply and classing will be based on last season, hence the requirement that you must have previous experience so we can match you all up.
          Spots are going fast, there are 12 left so sign-up asap!
          We're really looking forward to having Solo be a part of the regional schedule and hope you'll all come out!

If anyone needs/wants a copy of the sign-up form, please email me at: searaygal@yahoo.ca and I'm more than happy to email it to you!

Cheers!
          Amy

Comment

Calling all Solo Sprint Experienced Competitors!

Spots are still available for the Inaugural BARC Solo Sprint Canada Day Shootout!
            Come be a part of racing history at the first pairing of BARC and Solo.

Cost is $225 per competitor for the weekend. We offer two 45-minute on-track sessions per day and it will be run according to Solo rules and regulations.

Again, we offer complimentary tickets to competitors and their friends and family, free camping, tonnes of screaming fans (I am prepared to train a cheerleading group to cheer you on as a bonus), trophies, goodie bags and so much more! Pictures at the podium and coverage in the BARC newsletter On-Track too!

Come on out for your only summer opportunity to be on the big track at Mosport!

Email me at: searaygal@yahoo.ca for the sign-up form and come on out!

Comment

Bump!!!!!!!!

Comment

When you say "Solo Sprint Experienced Competitors", how do you quantify it?
                2003 350Z 6spd "stock" for now :)

Comment

Sounds like fun, Norbee and I are in! Anybody els in SGT1/2 for the weekend?
                  03 Corvette Z06

Comment

To answer the question of how we are quantifying experience.
                    We would prefer for this year (since its our first Solo event) that drivers have previous experience on the big track at Mosport.
                    However, if you have enough experience elsewhere, we're more than happy to discuss.
                    PM me if you want more info and I'm happy to help!

Comment

Working...
                    X