info on solooontario is dated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• info on solooontario is dated

I was forwarding the solo1 info (soloontario.com) to a couple of friends and they told me it's all 2005 info..... will the 2006 forms be online or only through the casc members website.

Robin

Re: info on solooontario is dated

i dont know who is in charge of the solo site but they either need to wake up or deligate the matter to someone else
    set tire pressures to winning!

Comment

I think he Just volenteered
      2005 F-Super Stock National Champion
      2005 F-Super Stock Regional Champion

We Don't inherit the world from our Parents, We borrow it from our Children

Comment

i wouldnt mind being a webmaster

schools over soon so i'll have some free time, might as well help out the community.
        set tire pressures to winning!

Comment

Originally posted by thgear
          i dont know who is in charge of the solo site but they either need to wake up or deligate the matter to someone else
          Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn. But you like to tempt fate, obviously.
          Even Senna confessed he occasionally went too far, as was the case in qualifying for the 1988 Monaco Grand Prix, where he became a passenger on a surreal ride into the unknown. Already on pole, he went faster and faster and was eventually over two seconds quicker than Prost in an identical McLaren. "Suddenly, it frightened me," Ayrton said, "because I realised I was well beyond my conscious understanding. I drove back slowly to the pits and did not go out anymore that day."

Comment

Originally posted by Greg F
            Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn. But you like to tempt fate, obviously.
            The dates are on the solo2 site

Comment

Working...
            X