Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of Participants, 2006 Mobil1 Ontario SoloSprint Championship - June 10/11, 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: List of Participants, 2006 Mobil1 Ontario SoloSprint Championship - June 10/11, 2006

Originally posted by ScotcH
    Yeah, someone tripped over the network cable ... all fixed now
    Was that the good twin or the evil twin...
    CarGuy - Subaru BRZ #57
    sigpic
    Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting. Steve McQueen

Comment

Re: List of Participants, 2006 Mobil1 Ontario SoloSprint Championship - June 10/11, 2006

Originally posted by soloZ
      Wow looks like a good number of people, is that a normal amount of people or has there been an increase of competitors from last year?
      Actually, its down considerably from last year. For event #1 last year at SMP, we had 86 registrations. And we had nearly that many for event #2 as well.

Comment

Re: List of Participants, 2006 Mobil1 Ontario SoloSprint Championship - June 10/11, 2

Originally posted by ScotcH
        Yeah, someone tripped over the network cable ... all fixed now
        Layer-8 issue.

Comment

Originally posted by CobraStang
          Actually, its down considerably from last year. For event #1 last year at SMP, we had 86 registrations. And we had nearly that many for event #2 as well.
          Last year we had 83 participants for Event #1, 18 of which were walk-ins, so we may be able to get close to that same number this year.
          Same for event #2: we had only 55 pre-registered and ended up with a total of 68.
          But Russ is right. At this point is still lower than last year. Walk-ins will make the difference.
          Ana Santos

Comment

I'll be a walk-in
            2003 350Z 6spd "stock" for now :)

Comment

Originally posted by kwlsti
              hi,
              your pm box is full.
              my name is kyle lynch, #119, i pre reg for event #1 order #1605. and i thought i pre reg for event 2 also, but i can't find the e-mail.

thank you
              kyle lynch
              Kyle, great to see you'll be joining us again! I feared we'd seen the last of you, not that anyone would have blamed you - that was quite a how-do-you-do first event you had. As I recall, you were getting pretty quick up until your mishap. You in SGT3? Should I be worried?

Anyway, I'm sure I speak for many when I say it's good to have you back!

See you out there,
              Avi