• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Belleville Hotels Full

costco is truly an amazing company!
    set tire pressures to winning!

Comment

I could seriously park my car in my tent, I think it's 10'x12'. In my defense, we bought it when we had a newborn, so we needed a lot of space...
      Red Pepper Racing

I live my life a quarter pounder at a time.

Comment

I just released a reserved one double bed room at the Salmon River Motel for Friday night. (613)962-4735
        sigpic

Stephen, SPDA VP, OTA Director, CCC Member
        OTA: SGT1 ! -=- CSCS: SSA #842

Comment

Originally posted by rpr
          I could seriously park my car in my tent, I think it's 10'x12'. In my defense, we bought it when we had a newborn, so we needed a lot of space...
          That's thinking! Maybe I should keep the monsterous tent, cut a hole in the wall, and make a drive-thru service area for the car... or turn the extra space into a lounge... or host a ping pong tournament... or open a small retail outlet...

I think the tent I ordered is something similar (14x9' maybe? - It didn't look that big in the picture...). I have absolutely NO excuse for why I need all that space as I'm travelling alone, but when given the choice of getting a smaller tent or this gigantic one on sale for $30 more, it somehow made sense to me for long enough to place the order... Rationality is not my strong suit...
          Erik Z.
          1987 Porsche 944 Turbo (SoloSprint #944 GT1)
          1998 BMW 328is

Comment

If anyone is wililng to drive a bit. I just booked a Bread and Breakfast in Kingston, near campus. 1 street south of princess on brock between division and university. 35 bucks/night for one room, single bed, hot breakfast. Late checkin for 9 pm. Early checkout on June 11th for 7 AM. 35 min drive to shannonville. Should be in time for the early morning practice on sunday.

-Jason

I miss the ghetto...

http://www.bbcanada.com/8869.html?showpage=1
            Last edited by Cheers!; 06-07-2006, 03:27 PM.
            Car # 87 - 1989 Mazda Rx-7 TurboII Solo 1
            Way too many PIPs...

Comment

Originally posted by Cheers!
              If anyone is wililng to drive a bit. I just booked a Bread and Breakfast in Kingston, near campus. 1 street south of princess on brock between division and university. 35 bucks/night for one room, single bed, hot breakfast. Late checkin for 9 pm. Early checkout on June 11th for 7 AM. 35 min drive to shannonville. Should be in time for the early morning practice on sunday.

-Jason

I miss the ghetto...

http://www.bbcanada.com/8869.html?showpage=1
              student ghetto B&B??? now THERE is a great idea to offset rent costs in the summer months! instead of a wake-up call, they should just get a few drunken students to sign the oil-thigh outside your room!

Comment

Originally posted by thgear
                you know... you can buy enough alchohol for less than 40 dollars to make you not care where you end up sleeping
                I can do that trick for $9. Thank you Old English 40oz. x 2

Have fun at the track guys... Hope to see you all at event 3 & 4.
                Benjamin Freeling

'98 ITR ('05 season)
                GT2 SOLO 1

New Car for 2010:
                '92 Civic DX #187
                GT4-S

Comment

Working...
                X