HADA Tech - Intro to Welding - July 28th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HADA Tech - Intro to Welding - July 28th

It's on the 23rd not 28th like I posted. Tried to fix it but couldn't.

It’s time for another HADA Tech session. This one is the second basic welding class we're hosting. First timers welcome as well as anyone who wants to improve their welding skills or couldn't weld to save their life. It will include a review of the different types of welding - everything from the first welding class - plus demonstrations and you’ll even have the chance to try it out yourself.

It's hosted by HADA and chris damianidis of Diamond Auto Fab and is free of charge. We host a number of Tech Sessions over the year designed to give people not used to working on cars some practical experience before attempting any big jobs on their own. So far this year we've disassemble a wrecked racecar, swapped a motor, did a complete brake upgrade including larger rotors, mc, booster, SS lines and a full suspension swap.

Next lesson...welding part 2. First timers are welcome. For those who attended the last one, we’ll review what we did last time and add an intro to metal fabrication to the teaching. It's on Sunday July 23 at 11:00 at Diamond AutoFab in Pickering.

The address is:
    1031 Brock Road, in Pickering. (NOT Brock street in Whitby, about 10 minutes away)

Directions:
    401 East to Brock RD, Go south about 1/2 KM. 1031 is on the East side of Brock RD the place is next to the Hertz car rental. The shop is temporarily at Marcus Car Care (until new unit is ready in late 2007).

We're looking at only 15-18 people per session. If you have any problems call Steve at: (416)561-4566

If you can beg, borrow or steal a welding mask then do so. Otherwise, attend with at the very least a pair of safety glasses. There will be spares but not many. If you have spares, then bring them.

Hope to see you out! If you have any questions or need a cage, exhaust or any custom welding done, feel free to contact Chris directly: diamondautofab@hotmail.com

Space is limited so post here only if you can confirm 100% that you can make it I'll put you on the list. After your done, head over to the SGR Car wash which is just down the street:

http://www.sweetiegirlracing.com/ima...rwashFlyer.jpg
    Last edited by RRRex; 07-18-2006, 03:32 PM.

Re: HADA Tech - Intro to Welding - July 28th

You have conflicting dates... the title says July 28, and the post says July 23rd.

If it is the 28th, I'll be there, otherwise I can't make it

Comment

Re: HADA Tech - Intro to Welding - July 23rd

It's the 23rd. Oopsy.

Comment

Boooo-urns. I guess I could have figured that out, seeing as the 28th is a Friday... I just assumed it was a Sunday for some reason...

Comment

Hehe. Hada lapping is on the 28th. Got the dates mixed up in my head. . So who wants to learn to weld?

Comment

Working...
          X