2002 Nissan Sentra Spec Racer F/S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 Nissan Sentra Spec Racer F/S

2002 Nissan Sentra XE Spec. racer for sale. Front running car, #214, numerous race wins.
    As raced in the Action Front Street Stock series in 2002@ Mosport & Shannonville.
    All specs on the car are on the AFSSC series website at http://www.osscc.com
    Spare wheels, struts, springs, Toyo tires. Set- up info. for both tracks.
    $20,000.

If you really want to up your driving skills spend a season or two in this series. Just ask Perry Iannuzzi or Nick Majors...
    Will also make a great Solo car- 2350 lbs- 126 HP.

Contact Tony for more info
    416 948 4554
    "Got a Dent or a Ding? Give us a Ring"
    Auto Cosmetic.Com- Your #1 choice in Paintless Dent Removal
    Lease coming due?
    Save hundreds in repair costs- we fix the dents without bodywork or repainting!
    416 948 4554
    Mississauga, Vaughn and Scarborough locations

Tony, why are you selling? I may be interested.
    ------------------------------------------------

Comment

Chris ;

Another racing opportunity has presented itself and I cant afford to do both.

I know that the AFSCC is trying to get in as a support race with the Molson Indy and the ALMS and CASCAR or ISA series'. They are definitely moving upscale with the series. If you have further racing aspirations, the visibility will definitely help you.

BTW, I'm also selling my 16' enclosed trailer. Twin axles, electric brakes, tire racks. Perfect size for the Sentra. At 2100 lbs Keeps the total weight down.

$5000.00

Tony
      "Got a Dent or a Ding? Give us a Ring"
      Auto Cosmetic.Com- Your #1 choice in Paintless Dent Removal
      Lease coming due?
      Save hundreds in repair costs- we fix the dents without bodywork or repainting!
      416 948 4554
      Mississauga, Vaughn and Scarborough locations

Comment

Working...
      X