Open Trailer For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Trailer For Sale

16 ft open trailer with double axle, surge brake, tire rack and storage box approx 1600-1700 lbs. It's a drop beaver tail design for easy loading and aluminum ramps. Can arrange storage over winter. Price $1500.00 firm. Pictures available contact gballantine@interlynx.net

sweet deal! Wish I had a tow vehicle. Somehow I'm starting to think Academics and racing don't go hand in hand
    The bearded weirdo from Speed Academy

Comment

Your still in school Dave?maybe I should've stayed there so I could spend as much on my car as I think you must've!

Comment

well, I guess you could say I'm still "in school". I teach at McMaster U and am finishing off my PhD on a part-time basis. University teaching sure pays the big bucks....NOT! Thankfully I've had other sources of income (drug dealer...joking!) which have allowed me to indulge my need for speed to some extent.
        Hoping to be able to indulge it even more in the near future

And btw, Gord's trailer has a new owner...my insane co-driver from the OTC, Geo, bought it the other day. He is more gainfully employed than me, or so the rumor goes
        The bearded weirdo from Speed Academy

Comment

another trailer added to the weasel hoard....
          Former CCC member, and shit disturber

winner of a bunch of different classes over many years

breaker of parts, burner of engines

CREATOR OF "ULTIMATE DOOM 570SX"

Comment

Working...
          X