Cobra Racing Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cobra Racing Seats

I like the seats Chris put in the Mini. Does anyone know who would stock Cobra Racing Seats? Mr. Mini, where Chris got his, are out of stock, and won't get anymore for a few weeks.

Thanks,
    Russ

Cobra was nice for me as they are British seats going in my British car. Now that I have lived with them for a while, I love them even more. Very comfortable and supportive. After the weekends racing, my arms where much less painfull (hopefully belts will totally solve it).

The only official retailer on this side of the pond is:
    Sube Sports
    17161 Palmdale Street
    Huntington Beach
    California
    Tel: 00171 48471501
    Fax: 00171 48480561
    Email: usa@cobraseats.com
    WWW: www.subesports.com

You may get a better price at www.minimania.ca, but will have to look else where for Mustang subframes.

Sorry Russ, I was supposed to take you out for a boot so you can feel the exteme Mini cornering in a comfy bucket, wasn't I?

79 Mini Clubman - Racer
    77 Mini - Cruiser
    04 F-150 - Mini recovery vehicle

Comment

Chris:
      You were right on about Mini Mania vs Sube Sports. How about $210CDN vs $250US! Still sorting out the shipping costs.
      What model of seat did you get? I'm thinking it was either the Clubman or the Monaco.
      No worries about the ride. If I don't have the seat by the next event, maybe we can try it out during lapping?

YT,
      Russ

Comment

I picked up the newer design of the Clubman. You can tell the difference by the shoulder staps holes. The old one they are square, the new ones are triangle shaped.

I would have liked the Monaco for its FIA approval, but the Clubmans where sitting there in stock and the price was right. You dont need the FIA for Solo anyway.

79 Mini Clubman - Racer
        77 Mini - Cruiser
        04 F-150 - Mini recovery vehicle

Comment

Working...
        X