FS: VERY SOLID Festiva. Great driver or ice racer or rally-x project! $450

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: VERY SOLID Festiva. Great driver or ice racer or rally-x project! $450

My sister needs to find a new home for her Festiva. If you don't know about these they are one of the smallest, lightest cars of their era and can easily take popular Mazda engine swaps (BPT, etc.) This one is bone stock with a mighty 1.3 and a 5-speed.

This was her daily driver for years... It was last registered in October 2007 and was stored in a PAVED parking lot with good drainage for most of the time since then. It has only recently (this summer) been moved to the grassy area. This is not a "field car."

The bodyshell is in really good condition including underneath - it was oil sprayed every winter to protect against rust and she took good care of it - but some rust is starting to develop, mostly on removable panels like the doors and hatch. It did run when parked but she stopped driving it due to a leaky fuel tank which will need to be replaced. It hasn't been started in a couple years and the battery is toast, but we have spares on hand for testing purposes...

Red paint is faded, typical Ford/Mazda '90s red... The interior is in decent shape and not nasty, as you can see from the pictures. It has 140 000 km on it.

The build date is Sept. 1992. Not sure if it's MY '92 or '93.

Asking $450 obo. Located in London.

If you want to come and see it, please CALL MY DAD (Charlie) at 519 472-6711 or 519 317 6790. I can answer questions about it, but I'm going home to Germany tomorrow so I won't be around to show it.

- Jay

Re: FS: VERY SOLID Festiva. Great driver or ice racer or rally-x project! $450

Additional pics:

Comment

Re: FS: VERY SOLID Festiva. Great driver or ice racer or rally-x project! $450

that steering wheel is the exact same as my GTX...apart from the Ford emblem...

bump for a great winter ride.

darcy
      "Go play with your iPad. Leave the men to shift the gears."- e30og
      88 GTX, 00 SiR, 06 AP2

Comment

Working...
      X