Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: 15x7 Enkei RPF1

**** sold!
    Last edited by Carguy; 05-05-2011, 10:39 PM. Reason: Wheels are sold!
    CarGuy - Subaru BRZ #57
    sigpic
    Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting. Steve McQueen

Re: FS/FT: 15x7 Enkei RPF1

I noticed you tried to fit these over your wilwood setup. What size rotor were you using and how close were they? The reason I am asking is, I have wilwood calipers going on my track car(VW golf MK3) and I am using the same size/offset RPF1's. I haven't gotten to the brakes yet in my build so you have me thinking now!
    Corey Whiteman

Comment

I'm not sure what size rotor he is using but from what I understand they won't clear the 11" with the dynalites you need a 1" spacer and grind the caliper a bit
      Last edited by brokenparts; 04-30-2011, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 3wheeler View Post
        I noticed you tried to fit these over your wilwood setup. What size rotor were you using and how close were they? The reason I am asking is, I have wilwood calipers going on my track car(VW golf MK3) and I am using the same size/offset RPF1's. I haven't gotten to the brakes yet in my build so you have me thinking now!
        Hey Corey,

I'm using the 11" Wilwood Dynalite II setup and the issue is with the inside diameter of the wheels. The Wilwoods need 6.6" from the center bore and the Enkei's only offer approx. 6.2" (rough measure using a carpenter's tape measure). The RPF1's have a narrow inside diameter right at the caliper compared to my other rims which fit just fine but are at least 3 lbs heavier (Kosei K1 and Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2). That's how my cookie crumbled...
        CarGuy - Subaru BRZ #57
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brokenparts View Post
          I'm not sure what size rotor he is using but from what I understand they won't clear the 11" with the dynalites you need a 1" spacer and grind the caliper a bit
          The 1" spacer would cause fender rubbing and affect my car classification points in my time attack series (OTA) so I'm not even considering it. Dunno if it would work on a VW Golf though.
          CarGuy - Subaru BRZ #57
          sigpic

Comment

Mr. Bumpy...
            CarGuy - Subaru BRZ #57
            sigpic

Comment

Well, looks like the same thing for me! I just have to ecide whether I want to go back to 10.1" from 11" or change the wheels like you did. The real kicker is I was actually shipped the wrong rotors and guess what size they were... 10.1"! Maybe it was a sign.
              Corey Whiteman

Comment

These wheels fit most 1995-2002 Miatas with stock brakes. Great for Autocross (autoslalom)!
                CarGuy - Subaru BRZ #57
                sigpic

Comment

Wheels are sold! Thanks for looking!
                  CarGuy - Subaru BRZ #57
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X