1976 Datsun 280

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1976 Datsun 280

I took this car as a part trade last year and was planning to do it up for my son, but not gonna happen so it has to go.

Decent shape, was on the road when it came in my possession. Complete except missing front bumper, planned to put a Motorsports front spoiler on it.

Needs a drivers side floor pan and bottom of front fenders are rusty. New fenders are cheap and available as is the floor pan. The usual problem area on these cars is the front sub frame, but it is good on this car as is the trunk area. Doors, hatch and sills are all good. May have had a repair at one time on rear fender lip, showing a rust bubble, otherwise decent.

Original Ontario car, starts up fine. It needs work, but that is reflected in the price. Fix it up for a fun driver or turn it into a racer. Ownership in hand.

Loads of spare parts to go with this including engine and transmission and r200 diff. Sell what you don't need to recover some of the cost.

It is lightly disassembled for inspection, ie the rear lights are removed and seats are unbolted as are front fenders.

Priced to move at $2000.00 firm.

PM or email if you want to take a look. Picture upload failed, contact me if you want one now.

Thanks,

Jon
Working...
X