Hawk Blues for 98+ F-body (Camaro) for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawk Blues for 98+ F-body (Camaro) for sale

I have one (1) set of Hawk Blue brake pads for sale. My distributor sent me an extra set by mistake. $215 +tax.
    E-mail me at dpratte4@home.com or call (905) 304-9258.
    The bearded weirdo from Speed Academy

If you don't sell them, bring them to the track. I may or may not get my big-ass brakes<tm> on my car for the first race.

Comment

Uhm, please. I'd take them right now if there wasn't a 90% chance I'll get the big boys on.

Comment

sure, if they're not sold by then I'll bring them to the track in case you want them. No problemo

Comment

Steve, are you a member of the F-body Club in Toronto? I'd like to post the pads on their website but non-members can't post in their "buy & sell" section. If you are a member, would you mind posting there for me?

Comment

I host their mailing list, but I'm not officially a 'member' really. Send a quick message to tor@tfm.kos.net.

Comment

Can you get me a price on hawk blues for a 91 integra please.

Comment

I have my Wilwoods on now. No reason to bring them on my part. FYI. Thanks, tho!

Comment

RacerRex, strangely enough I have a set of Blues for a 91 Teg just sitting around (somebody ordered them but then cancelled at the last minute). If you want them, I'll give them to you at my cost just to get them out of my closet, $153.53 +taxes. Shop around, you'll be horrified how expensive these things are elsewhere, I garauntee it.

Drop me an e-mail at dpratte4@home.com or call me at (905) 304-9258. If you're going to be at Shannonville friday evening or over the weekend come find me because I'll bring the pads with me.
                  Name is Dave Pratte, drive a red Civic hatchback.

Cheers,
                  Dave

Comment

Working...
                  X