Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 saab 97x. will tow 7000lbs.

the car is currently my daily driver.

i own a mechanic shop and this is my personal vehicle. this suv is well maintained and very clean. i have owned it for a few years in that period it has only gotten the best fluids and anything that broke i replaced with new parts.

car is black with black leather interior.
    it has:

power/heated seats, power windows, power locks, power mirrors, adjustable power pedals, tilt steering. sunroof, automatic HID headlamps.
    factory mp3/cd player, rear fold down dvd player, automatic dual climate control, onstar.

it has 18" wheels currently wrapped with winter tires. rear height adjustable air suspension, stabilitrak automatic 4 wheel drive with traction control and abs. it has a 7000lb tow rating with a class 3 9000lb hitch and a 7 pin plug, and a heavy duty transmission cooler.

the car is automatic, 5.3 v8, 300 hp, with displacement on demand technology. (4 out of the 8 cyl shut off during light load for better fuel economy)

i bought the car with 190k. since then the maintenance i did to it was:
    brand new top end rebuild(new head gaskets, new valve cover gaskets, new intake gaskets. new timing chain, new spark plugs and new thermostat. new serpentine belt. i installed front and rear new pads and rotors.

i am selling certified and etested for $6900. this car needs nothing. it is turn key, ready to go.
    #185 ontario time attack
    Car: 1982 chev "battleship" camaro
    2013 sgt1 class winner.
Working...
X