CG-Lock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CG-Lock

The CASC-OR Solo II Committee needs your assistance. In the spirit of increasing visibility and standardizing events across Ontario, the CASC-OR Solo II committee made some planned purchases. As a non-profit organization, we fund all our activities through membership participation and through special allocations of product.

We ask for your assistance in helping the CASC-OR Solo II recoup some of the expenditures for the newly acquired timing system. If possible, please post the following advertisement on your web site.

The CASC-OR Solo II has acquired a special allocation of CG-Lock devices (http://www.cg-lock.com). These devices are excellent for the weekend Solo 1 or Solo II enthusiast that doesn’t have a 4 or 5 point harness. It works by securing the seatbelt snugly on your lap.

Quote from Wes Tanney, CASC-OR Solo II Director; “After a weekend at the track last weekend, I’m impressed, these things actually do exactly what it says!”

We’ve acquired a special allocation of CG-Locks, these will be marketed out to the Solo participants at a reduced rates. In addition to experiencing the benefits of the CG Locks, every buyer will be helping out because $5.00 from every CG-Lock sold goes directly back to Solo II.

Prices:
    Retail Prices: $39.95 USD or $55.00 CDN
    CASC-OR Advanced purchase price (if purchased before end of May): $45.00 Inclusive
    CASC-OR Special Allocation, if purchased on site: $50.00 all inclusive
    Shipping is extra, if required.

To purchase your CG-Lock from CASC-OR Solo II Contact your local club and we’ll ship them out to your club contact. (Minimum 5)

First come first served; there are only 30 at this price. Thank you for your support.
    Wes Tanney, CASC-OR Solo 2 Director

Sounds like just the thing I need till I get a harness!
    Arek Wojciechowski
    8legs Racing, SPC #77
    http://www.8legsRacing.com

Comment

I did the HRC school on Easter weekend and used it all weekend. It made a substantial difference. Your not bracing yourself against the door or console or steering wheel.

If your interested, there is a very good chance I will be at the Saturday event at Shannonville (May 29th) and will have a bunch with me.

Comment

Originally posted by tanney
        I did the HRC school on Easter weekend and used it all weekend. It made a substantial difference. Your not bracing yourself against the door or console or steering wheel.

If your interested, there is a very good chance I will be at the Saturday event at Shannonville (May 29th) and will have a bunch with me.
        Sounds great Wes ... I will be there for the friday lapping as well. Save one for me!
        Arek Wojciechowski
        8legs Racing, SPC #77
        http://www.8legsRacing.com

Comment

I'd like to get one, but have some questions:
          - will it work on any car (mine has 47 mm - wide 3-point seat belts)?
          - is it legal (and without any modification points) in stock classes in autocross? I currently run in ES.
          - as you mention both CAN$ and US$, I'm confused: is the price of $45 in CAN$? Plus tax, I believe?
          Thanks, Stan
          1983 Porsche 944
          (former) WOSCA member
          Free agent now, :-)

Comment

It is legal for autocross in Ontario and SCCA. They are $45 cdn, inclusive.

Check their website at www.cg-lock.com for more details and I should have one for test fitting to make sure.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.
              I heard about this product before, and the reviews were very positive.
              If you're coming to the WOSCA autox this Sunday, would you be able to bring a demo and an example for sale? It would be great to test it before buying (I'm interested).
              If not, maybe you have a way of delivering it to Marshall without waiting for larger orders?
              Thanks, Stan
              1983 Porsche 944
              (former) WOSCA member
              Free agent now, :-)

Comment

I will be at the PITTL event on Sunday.

Comment

I will have the CG-Locks out this coming weekend at Shannonville on Saturday and Picton on Sunday if anyone would like to take advantage of these, will they are still available at this price.....

Comment

With the full page CG-Lock ad in the 2004 On The Grid magazine from Inside Track, I thought I would post a reminder that Solo 2 is selling these for $45cdn. They retail (through the link in the ad) for $40us plus shipping.

If you are interested, drop me a line at solo2guy@sympatico.ca

Comment

Will you have some at the next Solo 1 event?

Comment

I will be at CAC on July 17/18 but will be at Shannonville on the August 7 and 8 with them

Comment

Working...
                        X