Clear All

• NOSfly
    replied
    I am still interested in those rims.
    Let me know where to see them.

Leave a comment:

• StewPiddass
    replied
    what about your ITR stuff from the other post... I've sent you a couple of e-mails

Leave a comment:

• Tommi Tiardi
    replied
    haha, not this time

haha, guys, not this time man, I got a reply reminder from the board so now I actually know if I have a reply on my post. (Maybe they have it all along, but I just didn't notice it, hehe )

Anywayz, the summit is a parts car, the right rear windows is smashed by some thugs in scarborough, also, I think the main seals on the engine is screwed up so oil squirts everywhere when it started

I'm letting the car go for $800, what is your offer

Leave a comment:

• max attack
    replied
    Jay you should hear back in about 3 weeks! ,thats when I expect a reply to my last e-mail anyway.

Leave a comment:

• JAYh
    replied
    Yes, I did. And I did.
    I believe in redundancy so I posted here too.

- J

Leave a comment:

• Lafora
    replied
    Re: Sorry about the late replies

Originally posted by JAYh
    Any details for me?

- J
    surely you read this

Originally posted by Tommi Tiardi
    the best thing to contact me is emailing me to byue@rogers.com

Leave a comment:

• JAYh
    replied
    Originally posted by JAYh
    I'd like info on the Summit. What model? What trimline? Engine? Pics?

Where are you located?
    Any details for me?

- J

Leave a comment:

• Tommi Tiardi
    replied
    Sorry about the late replies

ok guys, I'm really sorry that I ahven't reply on you guys yet, because this is not one of the site that I always goes too, and it kinda slipped my mind. First and foremost, Thanks Lafora for reminding me that I have a post here.

now here it is, a slight run down on the list of stuff that I have with the price

the best thing to contact me is emailing me to byue@rogers.com

Again, sorry for the late replies

20v engine, just engine $800
    extra 16v engine $400
    Gunmetal Supra rims with 4 Toyo T1S 80%+ tread left$400
    2 16v engine heads $100 each
    1 disassemble block $100
    seats $80
    wheels (originals aluminium)
    oil coolers $50
    climate control $20
    Factory LSD $400
    Kouki Refinished Rear Diffcase disassemble, $100
    Interiors $100
    Trannys $50, $100
    16v ecu and harness $150
    doors, hatch, hood
    CF Hood $400
    Refinished front suspension componensts -$200
    Refinished front cross member - $90
    rear passenger glass $20
    kouki lights, $100
    dash $70
    and a AE86 coupe $1600

Leave a comment:

• varietta
    replied
    Yeah, you got a point. I dislike dealing with people who don't reply or take forever to reply. But if you're not desperate for the parts, then its no biggy.

Leave a comment:

• max attack
    replied
    Sorry but since its been nearly 2 weeks since his original post why would I offer him cash for parts when he won't even reply to a single pm/e-mail or reply to the thread he started?.

Leave a comment:

• varietta
    replied
    He's really busy I think and is only available late in the evening I think. A lot of people couldn't get a hold of him it seems... but just keep trying I guess. I had a chance to meet up with him to check out his parts. So I'm sure he'll reply if you offer him some $ for those parts.

Leave a comment:

• max attack
    replied
    I guess this guy isn't too interested in actually selling his stuff

Leave a comment:

• max attack
    replied
    Ahhh +8,there I go giving #'s for things I researced about 3 maybe 4 years ago!
    Memory ain't what it used to be.

On a side note this guy still haven't replied to this thread or my pm's-he said he'll try to compromise our offer's,don't think I'll be to willing to come up to his price if he ever does reply!

Leave a comment:

• Lafora
    replied
    CMR springs w/ supras will rub unless you run 185/55/14 tires. i didn't try 185/60, but i rubbed like a madman when i had 195/60 on there.

supra wheels are +8 offset.

Leave a comment:

• max attack
    replied
    With rubbing in the front I assume your using the 14x7 supra's?haven't tried those to say about fitment but I believe they are 0 offset and rub easily.
    For my car I built negative offset roll center correction blocks so my front track is wider by about 1" per side,I also built camber plates and run between 2.5 and 3 degrees camber.With 15x7 kosei's and 205 race tires I have never rubbed a fender even at full lock and big bumps.
    The rear ride height shouldn't be different(side to side) because of the stock lateral rod-it simply locates the rearend side to side.BTW mines is still stock and with coilovers all around I can go pretty low(but don't because of shock travel)and haven't had any issue's at all with rearend being off center-come to mosport this saturday and look at mine if you like.
    Have you thought about spring rates for the coilover conversion?I've been running 550lb front and playing around at the rear with between 280lb(when using street tires)and up to 500lb when running race tires.The car is pretty good with this set-up with great turn in and a little understeer at the limit.Today I pulled out the 550's and swapped in 350's and put the 550's in the rear,with the front that stiff I wasn't getting enough weight transfer to the front to unload the rear to get a drift going prior to getting into the throttle-thats my theory anyways(besides I have to use a street tire for drifting so I should be able to soften).
    I'll be trying it out tomorow night at my secret little test track ,if its too squirrly I can swap in a set of 450's in the rear in about 5 minutes.I can let you know how the test goes if your interested.
    Good luck with the engine install.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X