Falken Azenas 225/45/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falken Azenas 225/45/17

25-30% tread left, good for solo 2 or a summer of driving.
    $150
    Co-Founder of http://spda-online.ca
    Subaru Performance Drivers Association
    neverquitracing.com

2007 Targa Newfoundland 1st Churchhill Award ( Nations Cup)
    2007 Targa Newfoundland 2nd Open Class
    2005 Spirit of Targa Award Winner
    2005 Ontario Champion ESP
    2004 Canadian Champion ESP
    2004 Ontario Champion ESP

$150 for all four? How are the outside edges?
    Even Senna confessed he occasionally went too far, as was the case in qualifying for the 1988 Monaco Grand Prix, where he became a passenger on a surreal ride into the unknown. Already on pole, he went faster and faster and was eventually over two seconds quicker than Prost in an identical McLaren. "Suddenly, it frightened me," Ayrton said, "because I realised I was well beyond my conscious understanding. I drove back slowly to the pits and did not go out anymore that day."

Comment

yes greg for all 4
      outside edges aren't too bad, I never soloed on them at all last year, 1 event int he rain last weekend.

Tony
      Co-Founder of http://spda-online.ca
      Subaru Performance Drivers Association
      neverquitracing.com

2007 Targa Newfoundland 1st Churchhill Award ( Nations Cup)
      2007 Targa Newfoundland 2nd Open Class
      2005 Spirit of Targa Award Winner
      2005 Ontario Champion ESP
      2004 Canadian Champion ESP
      2004 Ontario Champion ESP

Comment

If the PITL event gets cancelled this weekend I'll be at WOSCA, which is where I assume you'll be, so I can decide then. Otherwise, can you e-mail me a pic so I can decide sooner?

I'm sure they're in great shape though.

d12bt@yahoo.ca
        Even Senna confessed he occasionally went too far, as was the case in qualifying for the 1988 Monaco Grand Prix, where he became a passenger on a surreal ride into the unknown. Already on pole, he went faster and faster and was eventually over two seconds quicker than Prost in an identical McLaren. "Suddenly, it frightened me," Ayrton said, "because I realised I was well beyond my conscious understanding. I drove back slowly to the pits and did not go out anymore that day."

Comment

Working...
        X