1992 Miata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1992 Miata

Posting for the neighbor's daughter. 1992 with factory hardtop. New top two years ago. Rusty in all the usual places. Was daily driver until a couple of months ago. 380,000 on the clock. Red on black. A good 30-footer....
    2 sets of factory wheels with snows on one set (good shape), and a set of summers (don't know brand or condition).

I would not say the car can be safetied as it sits, but it was a reliable set of wheels for almost 4 years. I think safe to say this might be a decent lemans or SM racer or a street car with some time and materials.

She wants $1,000 and I think that is more than fair given the hardtop/tires/wheels alone. Treat this deal as a parts car with potential.

Located in Markham. Sorry no pics. If you are interested PM me.

Thanks,
    Tom
    Tom Owen
    President - Browns Lane and Racelaminates Inc
    Past President C.R.D.A.
    2004 Diasio 962
    2004 Radical SR-4
    2012 RM CSR/Mazda

Re: 1992 Miata

PM reply sent.

Comment

Re: 1992 Miata

Thanks everyone for your responses. There are 7 of you who have responded with contact information, more have asked questions. For those of you who gave me your particulars, I have forwarded your contact information to the owner.

Now I need to be specific here. I am not the owner. I am not the selling agent. I will GLADLY pass your name and contact information to the owner. That is all I will do.

No Pictures. Read above.

This is a manual trans car.

This car is NOT a concourse-correct, get-in-and-drive-to-Vancouver- tomorrow-car...it has been sitting a couple of months as she has a new car to match her new job. I stated you should treat this as a parts car with potential.....IT WILL NEED WORK...how much I have no idea. Remember it is 22 years old with 380,000 on the clock!

I have been overwhelmed with requests for pictures, full service history etc....sorry...that ain't happening from me. If you need all this info, please send me your email and tel number etc and I will pass on to the owner...you and she can discuss this.

Thanks for understanding

Thanks, Tom
      Last edited by brownslane; 09-23-2014, 10:02 PM.
      Tom Owen
      Past President C.R.D.A.
      2004 Diasio 962
      2004 Radical SR-4
      2012 RM CSR/Mazda

Comment

Re: 1992 Miata - SOLD SOLD SOLD

Car is SOLD! Thanks all for your responses.
        Tom
        Tom Owen
        Past President C.R.D.A.
        2004 Diasio 962
        2004 Radical SR-4
        2012 RM CSR/Mazda

Comment

Working...
        X