Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaman
    replied
    The steering knuckles would need modification or possibly some fabrication, I believe. I haven't looked at a 3rd gen.

I suggest Porterfield or Performance Friction pads... they're a lot easier on rotors than the Hawk Blues I had were.

Leave a comment:

• Lowerit
    replied
    I was wondering if they will bolt up to a 89 Camaro??
    Also what is a good street performance pad??

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Shaman
    started a topic '98 F-Body Brake Calipers

'98 F-Body Brake Calipers

I have two sets of calipers and one rebuild kit for sale for a '98 Firebird/Camaro. One set of calipers needs the rebuild kit. However, Dave Barker may take the kit off my hands, so <shrug>

Anyway, these are a great upgrade for '93-97 4th gen f-body cars, because they added a second piston, more clamping force, a bigger pad with more swept area, and they will fit slightly larger rotors. If you're not happy
    with your braking, these calipers can substantially improve your car. They do need a bit of retrofitting (steering knuckle, perhaps?!)

Or if you're like me and you road race or autoX then it's really handy to have a second set of calipers around.

Sorry, no rotors or pads. The ones that came off weren't fit for resale, they'd been "used" with Hawk Blue pads, which eat rotors for snacks.

Make me an offer - be reasonable.
Working...
X