• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993 Porsche RS America for Sale

1993 RS America
    Guards red over black
    54,203 miles
    Offered at $85,000 Canadian

I imported this car from the northeastern U.S. in January, 2012. It is a rare 1-option car with factory limited slip, no sunroof, no A/C, and no radio. The previous owner had made some modifications to the car (bolt-in roll bar, Recaro shells) with the intention of tracking the car, but only used the car a handful of times before parking it. It sat for 4 years before I bought it.

The car has the following modifications/upgrades:
    1. Carrera leather sport seats (from a 92); I did not get the original seats with the car, so I put these in.
    2. The car has a lightweight flywheel and a Steve Wong chip

I have fixed or replaced the following:

- new Sachs clutch installed in June, 2012
    - new oil lines installed in July, 2013
    - original suspension was replaced with brand new KW V3s in 2013
    - new rotors and pads in 2013

Currently, the car needs nothing. It has recently had an oil service (5W-40 synthetic done every 5,000 miles) and I have just installed brand new Bridgestone Potenza RE-11s all around. The car does not burn or drip oil and pulls very strong. While not a concours car, the paint is in very good condition with no scrapes or dents, and the car has just had a full clay bar and polish and looks immaculate. There are a few small stone chips on the hood, but the lower hood and bumper are perfect as I put Xpel clearshield on in 2013 after the front end was resprayed ( I have a colour-matched touch up pen to correct these).

I am selling the car as I recently bought a Cayman which will do double duty as a street and track car. Please PM me or email me at chris.duggan@scotiamcleod.com for more info.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by carrera2; 10-16-2014, 07:23 PM.
Working...
X