FS: Shop (+nice Century Home) near Mosport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Shop (+nice Century Home) near Mosport

Not officially listed until Tuesday, but want to give racers a head start.
    It won't have much detail on the things I really care about.. shop and space. The shop is a 2-story 30'x18' with an extension off the back to make it 30x28, plus another 12' closed-in section behind. 2 sliding doors to 2 bays. Workbench all along the back. There's a pit on one side. I made ramps that also serve to cover over the pit when not in use.
    With some new garage doors it would seal up nice to hold the heat in. But the oil furnace does warm it up quick. New electrical supply from the house panel. Currently 60amp 220V, and used 3-gauge so it could be upgraded to 100amp. Also hard-wired CAT6 for network (+a backup line).

It's a corner lot with driveways off both sides. The back gravel driveway is more than double wide, and could easily hold LARGE trailers, RV, boat, ect.
    Front side paved driveway is double wide at the bottom but triple at the top.
    I have a 7x16 trailer parked there now and can still access both sides of the garage and park side by side.

Contact my Agent, Jeff Medcalf, (905) 697-1900

Listing for $369,900:

Beautiful brick and stone century home on a gorgeous corner lot with plenty of mature trees right in the heart of Orono! This bright and spacious 4+1 bedroom home is loaded with character and charm, including original baseboards and trim. Oversized eat in country kitchen with gas fireplace and walkout to deck and BBQ. 2 staircases at front and back of home. 2 separate, double-wide driveways accessible off Church St and Sommerville Dr. Current master bedroom can easily be converted into 2nd floor loft family room.

Extras: Brand New 4pc bathroom with stand up shower and cast iron, claw foot tub. Furnace, A/C and most plumbing 2012. Large, double car garage with workshop, 2nd floor loft, and 60 amp service. Walking distance to historic downtown Orono, all amenities and Orono Park. Minutes to hwy 115, 401 and future 407.

Last edited by vwraceguy; 05-23-2016, 07:42 AM.

Re: FS: Shop (+nice Century Home) near Mosport

Would be a darn shame for this to go to anyone but a car guy. Even my wife says she would like this idea. Although it was tough for me to sell the idea to her without pics of the inside. Although, as I told her, the important stuff was covered by the photos.
    Rubbber to ice - Coroller All-Trac
    Kinsmen Club of Oshawa - the only all canadian service club

Comment

Re: FS: Shop (+nice Century Home) near Mosport

Listing goes up today, but here's some pics of the inside:

Comment

Working...
      X