Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 17x8.5 Volk Racing RE30 w/ 245/40/17 BFGoodrich Rivals

Good morning all,

My brother and I are transitioning to a '17 STi (to go along with my dear mustang). As a result of differing PCD (these are 5x100, whereas the '17 STI are 5x114.3), we are selling the current setup on the 06 WRX.

They are also compatible with FRS and BRZs looking for a wider track, but stock wheel diameter (please see if the offset would fit your current suspension setup-to-fender)

The Set
    Volk Racing RE30 forged wheels in Magnesium Blue, 17x8.5, +44, 5x100. Includes Volk centre caps also in Magnesium Blue. These are very rare, very light, and very strong wheels. Perfect for competition and the street. In very good condition.

Tires are BFGoodich g-Force Rival 245/40/17 with a lot of tread left (see image of wear bar indicator). The third picture indicates the "year and week" of manufacture. These were stored and treated as R-comps.

Asking for: $2600 for the complete set. Please PM me if interested, we can setup a place,date and time to meet. Thanks.

For those who have seen us and the set up see our group photo at Kawartha Downs. The wheels and tires are shown below.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Red5OH; 06-02-2016, 12:26 PM. Reason: additional information
    Ontario Time Attack #44 SGT3; Regional Autoslalom #12 CAM-C
    OMSC Treasurer
    sigpic

Re: FS: 17x8.5 Volk Racing RE30 w/ 245/40/17 BFGoodrich Rivals

pictures continued
    Attached Files
    Ontario Time Attack #44 SGT3; Regional Autoslalom #12 CAM-C
    OMSC Treasurer
    sigpic

Comment