Paint shop or booth to rent in the GTA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint shop or booth to rent in the GTA

Not sure if this is the right forum to post in.

I'm looking to paint my BMW e36 race car but I'm having trouble finding a shop that will do it without charging me time to prep the car. The car is currently painted black and the existing clear coat has been wet sanded with 400 grit paper. It can be masked and shipped in an enclosed trailer to the paint shop. I was hoping to save some money by doing all the prep myself but some shops are not comfortable painting a car that they haven't prepped themselves. I can understand that, but of course it being a race car the paint doesn't have to be immaculate.

Does anyone know of any shops that are willing to paint an already prepped car? Or any shops that are willing to rent out their booth and I'll paint it myself on a weekend?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Paint shop or booth to rent in the GTA

Originally posted by anth72 View Post
    Not sure if this is the right forum to post in.

I'm looking to paint my BMW e36 race car but I'm having trouble finding a shop that will do it without charging me time to prep the car. The car is currently painted black and the existing clear coat has been wet sanded with 400 grit paper. It can be masked and shipped in an enclosed trailer to the paint shop. I was hoping to save some money by doing all the prep myself but some shops are not comfortable painting a car that they haven't prepped themselves. I can understand that, but of course it being a race car the paint doesn't have to be immaculate.

Does anyone know of any shops that are willing to paint an already prepped car? Or any shops that are willing to rent out their booth and I'll paint it myself on a weekend?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    Call Victor Schmitt. He has his own shop and can give you a very fair price and work with you on your prep.

(416) 876-6542
    sigpic
    Pro Tour Truck

Doug

Comment

Re: Paint shop or booth to rent in the GTA

Thanks Doug. I'll give him a call.

Comment

Working...
      X