94 VW GTi and parts car to a good home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94 VW GTi and parts car to a good home

My municipality deliberately and swiftly brought down their heavy hand. I received a "Letter of Notice" on Thursday. I must find a home for five cars, a camper trailer, two utility trailers, a garden shed and two 40 foot storage containers in the next seven days. I have negotiated a 30 day extension but they want the cars gone first.

This puppy is a 94 VW GTi 2.0 ltr 5 speed. It was originally being prepared for rallying. The previous owner completely stripped the car to a bare shell then soda blasted it. The sunroof and fuel filler door were shaved. When it came to me, it was sitting on a dolly. I have put the body parts back on, along with some suspension and wheels for mobility. It is ready to add a cage. It comes with a 1995 VW Golf 2.0 ltr complete parts car.

My plan was to build this car for my grand kids but without storage, that will no longer work. I could simply take both cars to a local wrecker and get a couple of hundred dollars for them but that would really hurt the racer in me. I would rather just give them to another racer. So if you want to build a rally car, ice racer, road racer, autocross car, oval track car or heck even a demolition car here you go, The price is right. The cars are located in Wiarton. If you talk to me nicely I may even throw in a 99 Golf. I may be able to arrange delivery to the GTA.

If I do not get the commitment of a good home within the next week, these puppies will be going to the pound where they will be euthanized.

Pictures available on request.

PM or email beacock at sympatico dot ca

Bruce Beacock
    Last edited by fortytwo_45; 06-03-2017, 10:38 PM. Reason: Grammar
Working...
X