FS: 2007 Silverstone S2000 with OEM Hardtop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2007 Silverstone S2000 with OEM Hardtop

For sale is my well taken care off 2007 Honda S2000. Silverstone colour with 93,171km on it. Non smoker, pet free home. No accidents and there's nothing wrong with it. Just growing up and moving to a 4 door sedan so it's easier to transport the kid around. Have put on less than 2,000km the last 5 years combined. Never winter driven and stored indoors in my garage. The engine is stock and has never been modified including stock ECU.

The car has been on a track (of course, it's an S2000!) mostly for my wife to take it to BMW Trillium as part of the driving school. I do have a separate dedicated track car. Maintenance and installation through Speedstar with only top quality fluids used (GC 0w30, Honda MTF, Motul PA90 and Endless RF650).

Suspension/handling mods only are KW Clubsport coilovers, Cusco 32mm front swaybar, G-loc R10/R8 pads (also have Carbotech Bobcats), 17x9 URL rims, 1,000km old Hankook RS3 255/40/17 tires.

Other minor mods are Muz convex driver's side mirror, Rick's Woolten wool floor mats, Modify windscreen camera mount, Modify convertible top straps, SOS hood struts, 525g SS shift knob & KN FIPKII.

Looking at the following 3 price options (car buyer has first rights of refusal).

1. $29,000 stock with AP2 rims and OEM suspension + swift springs.
    2. $31,500 with all mods on the car.
    3. $34,000 with all mods including the hard top.

Please contact me at either douglas.teoh@gmail.com or via text/phone at 416-617-3775.

Re: FS: 2007 Silverstone S2000 with OEM Hardtop

Sold! Thanks for all the inquiries.

Comment

Working...
    X